If you want to have a creative, active, engaging, and fun experience as a Graphic Designer, this might just be the place for you. We are looking for a junior to join our team!
You’ll be working in a small team that does big things, so you will be important to us.
Just like all of us, you’ll be working for clients in multiple industries so it will never get old. And you will learn. A lot.
Some of your tasks:
- Illustrate concepts in different formats, sizes, styles, and present creative files for approval for a wide range of graphics and layouts for Digital, and Print.
- Work closely with the senior designer and the team to reach a final product
- Use the most appropriate design methods, applications, software, and techniques to work on each project to help meet design requirements.
- You will have the freedom to propose unique ideas for our clients
- Implement feedback received from our customers and the team to improve yourself
- Be eager to learn more and keep up to date with news in the field
- Work with client teams to find the best solutions to clients’ creative and production needs.
- Batchelor’s degree with a 2-year experience in graphic design
- Experience working with creative teams
- Experience with Adobe Suite programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign), Figma.
- Nice to have experience working in a 3D creation program such as Blender.
How you should be to fit in:
- Eager to learn
- Enough weirdness that can be translated into creativity
What You’ll Get:
- a nice salary
- a pleasant working space
- open-minded colleagues
We are a Design Agency with a strong digital drive. We call our work Funkreativity, a blend of fun, creativity, and a little funk. Art & technology are tools of our trade, and passion for design is our fuel. We use a personal, fun touch in our approach. We’re team people – we’re close to our clients and like social ninjas, we become a part of their teams. And we make damn sure that we give our 100% to make things happen.Aplica la acest job