Set up in 2000, with over 3000 communication projects for corporate, government and non-profit organizations, United is a Romanian full service marketing company, with strong competence in the marketing for shopping centers, real-estate, tourism, FMCG, financial services and B2B. We are looking for a talented, team-oriented Vice President (VP) to help grow both the company, as well as our client’s business.
In this role, you will be delighted and challenged every day in learning the many new facets of our rapidly evolving industry -- we are one of the few agencies “walking the walk” on integrated programs and our earned media teams are also experts in advertising and event services. You will also have an opportunity to quickly assume additional responsibility within our rapidly growing organization and grow with us.
The Vice President lead teams in creating and executing multi-faceted integrated PR programs. You will drive strategic direction and be accountable for the quality of all deliverables and successful program execution. The VP will serve as a client relationship lead, providing thought leadership, strategic counsel and partnership grounded in deep knowledge of clients’ businesses.
The VP will lead and/or serve as a key participant in several new business initiatives – driving opportunities from creation to close. The VP will proactively seek out and identify opportunities for organic growth, partnering closely with the senior team to develop innovative programs. Moreover, the VP will have a key role in developing the company among media, as well as key client groups.
Additionally, the VP will play a vital role in shaping and growing teams, establishing best practices and providing structure and mentorship.
The VP will also partner closely with the Managing Partner both on scoping and ongoing financial management of accounts to ensure engagements are delivered on time, on budget and are profitable, as well as on managing and tracking its team budget. The VP will report directly to our Managing Director.
Essentially, the VP will have and entrepreneurial mindset and manage his business as if its own business!
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communication, Journalism or related field
- Typically has 12+ years of public relations or communications experience, ideally most of them in an agency setting. Working on the client side, or as a journalist would be a plus
- Experience developing, leading and executing a variety of public relations programs for B2B and B2C clients and brands
- Strong media relations and strategy experience; established media relationships
- Experience in a variety of public relations programs and industries
- Proven management skills required; strong team management experience
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, budget management and business skills
- Proven new business skills
- Excellent knowledge of Business English. German or French would be a plus
United is offering a competitive salary and benefit package, as well as exceptional career opportunities. All your information will be kept confidential.
If you are interested, apply here:Aplica la acest job