Our new colleague will be responsible for managing and overseeing research projects to ensure high quality standards are maintained, deadlines are met and projects are completed within budget.
- Preparation of research proposals, including pricing
- Design and implementation of research projects, including development of instruments (questionnaire, data collection and data processing instructions etc.)
- Writing research reports and delivering face-to-face presentations to Ipsos clients
- Client service duties for specific accounts
- University degree
- At least two years experience in market research
- Good presentation skills
- Knowledge of market research techniques
- Analytical skills
- Leadership and project management skills
- Keen interest in business development and the ability to meet, present and sell to clients
- English - advanced (speaking, reading, writing)
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Knowledge of statistical analysis software (SPSS, SAS etc.) is a plus.