Come aboard with Christian Tour & Memento Group!
Christian Tour, part of Memento Group, is the leading tour operator in Romania and a major player in SE Europe in the travel industry. Memento Group’s operations spread across Europe from Romania, Serbia, Greece, Turkey, Poland and Moldavia to Spain. As a leading provider of travel & related services, our business has evolved year by year, gradually expanding its portfolio to new business areas and innovative brands such as: Animawings (airline company); MementoBUS (transport division), Yuga (retail division), Fabrica de Asigurari (Insurance division), MemEx (courier division) or Memento Hub (ITC division). Since 2019, Memento Group is also the owner and developer of TUI franchise in Romania, with the travel agencies TUI TravelCenter.
SOCIAL MEDIA & COMMUNITY MANAGER WANTED!
The social media manager will focus on crafting the social media strategy for all the group, with the goal of growing each channel, engaging our community and highlighting our portfolio of brands in the current local social media landscape. You will complete our creative digital team and will focus on gearing up our effort to drive more engagement and to deepen our community.
The candidate for this role is well versed on all major social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIn, Tik-Tok, etc.), stays up to date on the latest trends and shifts in the industry, he/she is willing to push forward fresh ideas, drive our organic social campaigns, manage and develop relationship with third party (e.g. bloggers, vloggers, etc.), collaborate on blog posts and other communications and sharing channels.
- Work closely with our creative team as well as with the marketing and PR team to amplify our outreach, engagement, and community development.
- Create briefs for the graphic & digital team
- Collaborate with Marketing and Operations team of each brand of the group, in order to develop and execute weekly, monthly and seasonal organic social campaigns.
- Generate and manage organic social calendars across all channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.) to amplify overall marketing strategy.
- Own day-to-day management of all social platforms to ideate and execute timely and targeted daily content;
- Manage cross-channel social community and oversee all user generated content;
- Identify top organic content performers; report on trends and insights to inform organic and paid campaign planning;
- Track campaign performance and manage the social budget to stay within budget targets;
- Ensure all content adheres to the brand voice and brand guidelines;
- Distribute weekly internal reports on account metrics and recommended improvements.
What we would like you to bring:
- Experience in using specific social media tools and platforms;
- Experience of minimum 2 years in social media management;
- Basic knowledge of graphic design tools (Adobe)
- Teamwork and meeting deadlines abilities.
What are we waiting you with:
- A beautiful and inspiring office in the northern part of Bucharest;
- A nice team full of unique ideas;
- Holidays and air tickets at preferential prices;
- Various after-work activities.
Just before you apply you should be warned that #LoveForTravel and #GoodLife is a must. :)Aplica la acest job