Anunt valabil pana la data de 2023-04-25
Companie: WorldClass Romania
Specializare: Project Manager, Marketing, Digital, Social Media
Tip job: Full Time, At The Office
Postul este disponibil la sediul central World Class, in Bucuresti.
- Assist with all internal and external marketing campaigns including marketing projects and initiatives to enhance lead generation.
- Analyze existing marketing collateral with a critical eye to Identify and improve current processes when needed
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning, etc.)
- Perform market research, analysis, and testing using a variety of tools to gain insights and shape marketing strategy
- Collaborate with team members to optimize marketing automation and lead-nurturing processes through email, content, events, and social channels
- Create, maintain, and distribute monthly marketing reports showing achievement of critical metrics regarding lead generation, content creation, website traffic, and other KPIs
- Assist marketing manager and team in development and execution of marketing campaigns, including new product launches, social media and events
- Liaise with all concerned parties to guarantee adequate planning, execution and monitoring of marketing activities
- Take part in brainstorming sessions, offering analytical insights to develop and plan creative marketing campaigns that increase brand awareness
- Provide feedback on copy, design and social media content received from the agency.
- Support the organization of marketing events: make sure the deadlines are kept as per local & internal regulations, prepare & file the documentation of the events, liaise with events’ organizers – brand managers, marketing agencies, field force colleagues.
- Draft appropriate contracts for suppliers and collaborators as per internal contract templates.
- Provide informational and logistic support
- Perform Purchasing activities as per internal system
- Track the invoicing process related to the department.
- Communicate and keep good relations with suppliers, collaborators and colleagues to fulfill the required activity.
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Marketing Specialist of minimum 3 years
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Experience with product launches and/or integrated marketing campaigns
- Excellent written, communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent command of English (oral and written)
- Experience with ATL and BTL campaigns, PR and social media
- Working knowledge of market research, surveys, and data analytics
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and our content management system (CMS)
- Experience planning and leading initiatives
- Track record of managing projects and working with cross-functional teams
- Excellent organizational and time management skills