Anunt valabil pana la data de 2023-04-26
Specializare: Strategie, Social Media, Project Manager, PPC, Media Relations, Marketing Automation, Marketing, Digital, BTL
Tip job: Hybrid (Office & Remote), Full Time
Nivel: Senior, Middle
@Omniconvert, we’ve always been innovators, we love technology and premium services. We are now trendsetters for Customer Value Optimization as well as one of the few Romanian companies that export technology.
In the last 9 years, we have helped thousands of websites generate more sales by improving their conversion rates and we have received numerous awards.
There’s a huge gap in the market of eCommerce technologies and services: thousands of mid-sized eCommerce companies lack the means to understand, monitor & delight their best customers, in order to grow their companies.
For decades, the focus has been on customer acquisition, neglecting one of the main trade fundamentals: under-promise, over-deliver.
We’re on a mission to help companies become customer-centric and build a long-term relationship with their customers. We do this by collecting the NPS and helping companies pay more attention to feedback, creating loyalty programs and retention strategies to name just a few.
Also, what we stand for and how we act within Omniconvert is an important part of who we are. Watch here the story about our culture and values. Because HOW we work is more important than WHAT we do.
The Full Stack Marketer for CVO Academy delivers the growth strategy to achieve the CVO Academy goals and to build awareness on our CVO course platform where global leaders & experts contributed to creating an all-encompassing course for Customer Value Optimization.
The CVO Academy Full Stack Marketer works cross-functionally across the company (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Product, Managed Services etc)
- Responsible for the CVO Academy strategy in order to achieve the financial goals; identifies new opportunities for growth
- Constantly looking for opportunities to grow the awareness of the CVO Academy
- Promoting the CVO Academy on Social Media; posting constantly content on Social Media related to CVO Academy and Customer Value optimization
- Managing the execution details to bring various CVO Academy campaigns and other initiatives to life
- Overseeing the paid ads campaigns and optimizing the ads based on the results together with the PPC Specialist
- Driving initiatives that can improve website traffic and website optimization (including A/B testing etc) for the CVO Academy
- Maintaining the CVO Academy website updated, including tracking and any other related materials
- Maintaining the CVO Academy courses updated on the course platform
- Adding new courses that can contribute to the education of our students
- Constantly reviewing the students main touchpoints and way to improve their CVO Academy experience
- Main point of contact for CVO Academy students: from inquiries, reviewing their tests and any other needs
- Overseeing the email flows (onboarding, nurture etc) setup by the Email Specialist and looking for improvements driven by data
- Acts like a Project Manager for all the CVO Academy activities
- Reporting on relevant metrics and budget spent
- Building the CVO Academy community
- Maintaining up to date all the procedures regarding the CVO Academy
- Can contribute to organizing events that build awareness on Customer Value Optimization or other marketing initiatives.
- 5+ strong experience in working in various marketing roles
- Experience in building an educational product is a plus
- CRO Experience is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and good knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience in a startup type of environment is a plus
- SaaS experience a plus
- Innovative and hands-on approaches to problem solving
- Creative person, flexible mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Romanian & English)