The Digital Brand Manager has an important role in Republica BIO’s growing team.
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. As a Digital Brand Manager, you will be responsible for planning and executing our annual promotional plan, focusing on online activities.
This role involves coordinating online campaigns with our distribution team to promote our brand effectively. The ideal candidate for this role is passionate about marketing and Republica BIO’s mission to provide compromise-free products and educate consumers about a healthy lifestyle.
- Develop the annual strategy for all Digital Marketing channels to attract and retain customers, including website/shop, email/newsletter, social media, display advertising, SEO/SEM, and PPC, aligning with the Trade Marketing strategy.
- Create a comprehensive annual promotional plan with detailed monthly activities, subject to quarterly review, for online activities coordinated with the distribution team for own brands promotions.
- Plan and execute the weekly newsletter, which consists in new product launches, promotions campaigns, banners, products’ collections, and automations.
- Develop and implement engaging customer activities, such as contests (including the regulations) and blog articles.
- Develop necessary materials for online retail partners (e.g., campaign banners, premium listings, newsletter information) and online distribution partners (primarily banners) in coordination with the internal artwork design team.
- Coordinate the Social Media strategy implementation with external consultants, monitor its execution, and analyze performance.
- Define the strategy and coordinate PPC campaigns with external consultants. Initiate monthly campaigns, develop materials, and test various formats.
- Analyze and optimize the marketing budget for maximum efficiency.
- Stay up to date with digital technologies, trends, and best practices to identify new opportunities and enhance digital communication.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to produce relevant, appealing content and optimize consumer experience.
- Provide periodic reports on the performance of digital marketing activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Proven experience in Digital Marketing
- Strong understanding of digital marketing strategies, social media platforms, and online advertising.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to plan and execute successful marketing campaigns.
- Proficiency in analyzing marketing data and performance metrics.
- Familiarity with influencer marketing and engagement tactics.
- Creative mindset and the ability to develop compelling content.
- Solid organizational and communication skills to collaborate with internal teams and external partners.
- Experience in cost analysis and budget management.
- Prior experience in PPC coordination and campaign implementation is a plus.
- Salary, bonuses, private health care