QUESTIA GROUP is a tech and data start-up in the business of online public opinion, with a strong international presence. Using a mix of technology, innovative approach and cutting edge research methodologies, we provide a unique way of capturing actionable insights by talking to the target audiences constantly and in real time.
With our fresh and agile approach, we are able to take the pulse as events unfold and come up with the insights. Success is rooted in the ability of clear thinking and acting quickly. And we deliver this opportunity with high efficiency. And with enthusiasm. This is our everyday fuel. Enjoying what we do is our way of guaranteeing we never run out of gusto.
We are currently looking for a passionate and experienced Digital Campaigns Manager to be a part of our Bucharest team. The role will lead all Questia Group's digital presence & digital products improvement efforts.
- Working in close connection with both research and tech teams, you will lead, design and execute digital campaigns, both paid and organic, to drive awareness and lead-generation for our global panels. You will also lead & monitor the engagement efforts, develop digital communication content, make sure that the campaigns are managed efficiently across digital platforms.
- We're looking for a digital acquisition and retention leader to drive the campaigns strategy and own the effort through design, deployment, measurement & optimization stages of each project. This position is accountable for the full campaigns' strategy & architecture, also for the execution and measurement.
Digital Marketing; Online Campaign Management; Social Media; Performance Marketing; Pay Per Click (PPC); Email Marketing; Optimization; BOMs; Web Content Writing
Our new colleague will be responsible for creating and managing campaigns tied to defined geographies, segments, and the customer journey lifecycle. In cooperation with design partners, she/he will produce a multichannel bill of materials (BOMs), including: onsite and external banners, social media components, various visuals, landing pages, white papers, sales assets, partner marketing assets, mobile assets.
Digital Campaigns Management
- Strategically design, create, execute, measure and optimize end-to-end digital campaigns tied to business objectives, using various channels (mainly social media, e-mail marketing, display, etc.);
- Must be a collaborative team-player, with the ability to lead virtual teams (internal or customer or vendor);
- Permanently balance project scope and budget;
- Possess a thorough understanding of the user journey and ensure measurability across all digital channels (objective setting, analytical skills, familiarity with digital marketing metrics);
- Combines data analysis, AB testing, client feedback to create optimization strategies on the various markets;
- Copywriting/producing and working with creative teams to develop relevant campaign content for different channels (various components of a campaign: banners, landing pages, copy blocks, social, etc.);
- Assist the client in developing country-specific editorial plans, monitor implementation;
- Generates and manages content via digital channels;
- Leads online communities and brand representation on all platforms;
- Engagement: monitor engagement in client markets, manage local teams; lead online communities; understand and assess the perspectives of the target audiences in new markets, in order to improve their interaction with the company products; suggest tools and techniques to overcome specific challenges;
- Initiate vendor work requests and manage vendor briefs, workflow and deliverables;
- Reporting: analyze campaign effectiveness, delivering results in a coherent reporting frame; bring in valuable input for the improvement of current processes;
- Estimate and manage digital budgets.
- Plays a key advisory role in the development of the company's digital products;
- Provides improvement recommendations – usability, features, best practices.
We are looking for an open and passionate professional, able to bring into the team a diverse skillset, positive attitude and a healthy sense of humor.
- Mid-/senior level (+5 years);
- BA or MS in Marketing/Communication or similar;
- Proven experience in planning, implementing, managing and optimizing digital campaigns;
- Solid understanding of the current digital communication landscape, passionate about new technology and daring ideas;
- Digital communication & users engagement proven expertise (web content, social media, email marketing etc.);
- Passionate about writing, with good copy and editing skills;
- Project management knowledge;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package;
- Motivated, energetic, able to solve problems and adapt quickly, hands-on approach;
- Full professional proficiency in English and Romanian.
Joining QUESTIA GROUP means being part of a highly passionate and dedicated team. You will be working in an informal, fast-paced and international culture, where chances for personal development and learning opportunities are ample. We strive to be an open and transparent company in which everyone is invited to participate. Fun is definitely part of our culture. On top of this, we offer a competitive compensation package.Aplica la acest job