Omniconvert is looking for a smart Digital Media Specialist to work at Orange Romania.
You will have the opportunity to help build a foundation for effective data-driven and digital marketing actions, including paid or owned media, propositions which will impact the digital experience of over 10 million people, and counting.
We are looking for a Digital Account or Digital Media Specialist to coordinate, track, optimize and re-imagine our digital media actions across all channels, screens and formats. To do this we have stellar collaborators and toy around with the coolest digital apps.
The ideal candidate is a digital professional skilled in using digital media tools to aid setting KPIs, planning, lunching. reporting, testing, optimizing, evaluating and presenting performance results. Whenever we find an optimization opportunity, internal or external, to get down to user or segment level and check Who are the users that... and personalize their experience.
Main responsibilities: to plan, launch and track all media campaigns domestically, including programmatic, while also launching other digital marketing actions. You’ll be play also an integral role in building part of the foundation of owned and external paid media. In addition, there can be an opportunity to be involved in other ad tech projects if bandwidth is available.
You will work on Orange.ro and all digital platforms meant to keep the customers informed and engaged. We build everything based on an cross-channel architecture and we look to automate every step from build to live deployment. We keep a close eye on the costs and performance of all actions and monitor everything that counts.
We are looking for someone who is analytical but also creative, and can make quick, smart decisions.
Do you love helping build brilliant customer journeys across all marketing channels? Here are some responsibilities:
- Help to build and support digital marketing efforts for Orange.ro and provide a stellar experience to our users, in order to consolidate and improve digital experience
- Coordinate and collaborate with all digital agencies in order to organize the entire process of a media campaign, from the beginning till it’s completion
- Ensures that an optimized digital media action is in place at the right time to ensure reach marketing objectives
- Buy the audience accordingly with the approved media plan
- Perform regular monitoring reports on performance indicators or on-demand reports
- Develop post campaign report after every campaign (reporting and analyses)
- Optimise the media price and performance against the KPI
- Evaluation of data value and testing data sources: cost of data vs. performance uplift
- Develop monthly/yearly performance overview
- Find suitable digital media partnerships as part or annual digital media strategy
- Provide a helping hand when launching a mix between all media channels
- Work with linked data across all media platforms (where is possible)
- Evaluate the opportunity for the brand to be on specific website and apps. Exclude all unhealthy digital destination
- Work with product, sales and other marketing teams within the business (brand, demand generation, social) to create impactful campaigns
- Uses opinion, attitudinal and behavioral research as a foundation for all digital actions
- Support the day-to-day operations and guide teams by communicating priorities
- Ensure the transparency to track and report with regularly the results
- Understanding activation and retention of all behavior patterns
- Create a strong communication and relation with all parts, internal or external
- Help the team brainstorm and develop new digital marketing assets.
Above all, we value team synergy and a passionate digital attitude towards working together to advance and learn.
If you qualify for the above, we are looking forward to your application.