We have a new position opening and if you are a person who is not afraid to ask how and why until you really get the right answer and you are always looking for answers and solutions through data and facts, then you are the right candidate.
You should be able to put together great presentations supported by real insights that can be extracted from online tools or client/personas interviews. If you see yourself in turning your insights into awesome marketing campaigns, then you should send us your CV.
- Passionate, positive, and willing-to-learn attitude
- See the necessity of usability and web analytics
- Understand why user experience, design, psychology, online visitors behavior should be part of your work.
- Understand digital visitors and why they do or don't do certain things.
- You have good presentation and writing skills.
- Analyze metrics from online tools like google analytics (And others)
- Collecting data and insights for the target audiences of our clients
- Assisting in developing comprehensive strategies for our clients
- Creating competition analysis for major clients
- Assist our teams in pitch processes by contributing with research, insights and strategy recommendations
- Create detailed and insightful user personas based on tools, digital assets reports and qualitative and quantitative research
- Creating of monthly reports and analysis for marketing clients.