Anunt valabil pana la data de 2023-03-27
Companie: Cheil Centrade
Specializare: Social Media, Project Manager, Marketing, Digital
Tip job: Full Time
We are looking for an experienced Brand Manager to support Global Marstacimab team | Rare Disease.
Team of a large international pharma company at a Global level.
The position involves working in a global team environment with multiple international stakeholders, both internal and external and requires flexibility to work Monday to Friday following the US EST time zone working hours and potential for overseas travel
This role will report to the Global Marstacimab Launch Lead | Rare Diseases to support congress planning and execution:
- Lead planning of multiple HCP and patient hemophilia congresses and large Internal Team meetings across cross-functional group
- Drive execution of brand plans/ project management as it relates to congresses and other initiatives
- Identify potential risks to execution and timeline and proactively develop solutions/raise to management
- Perform analytics and developing congress summary reports based on input from the congress attendees, competitive presence (as appropriate) and tracking attendance.
- Assist Competitive Intelligence lead with pre- and post-Congress prep, including post-congress deliverables.
This role will also work closely with the Global Digital Team, Conference solutions and Global Commercial Operations and partner with cross-functional teams (medical advisor, legal, compliance). Select work with Country Brand Leads may be necessary.
- Support and collaborate with, Competitive Intelligence, Patient and HCP leads in the development and execution of the Global Hemophilia Portfolio congress strategy and KPI execution.
- Support the contracting of HCPs for Medical Education activities including symposiums and Advisory Boards
- Collaborate with Global Business Support to engage with congress organizational groups to drive efficiencies on the execution of congress activities, also coordinating the final congress report
- Collaborate with Global Business Support to develop and measure actionable congress metrics and capturing performance in congress summary reports
- Collaborate with team on the following activities:
- Support externalization of congress presence before and after congress (e.g. social media engagement)
- Manage cross-functional and cross-country congress meetings by setting the agenda and ensuring insightful discussion and follow up
- Facilitate opening of POs, collect appropriate documentation to ensure compliance to internal corporate SOPs, tracking of monthly brand global marketing budget for congresses
- Assist the Competitive Intelligence lead in congress coverage and reporting.
- Additional stretch opportunities may be available for the right candidate.
- 4 years of pharmaceutical industry experience, ideally in planning and running large HCP and/or patient congresses is a plus
- Global or regional marketing experience, flexibility in working with a primarily US based team, flex to US hours as needed
- Demonstrated strong project management skills
- Strong management and leadership skills in a cross functional, matrix environment; ability to lead by influence & example to effectively implement strategies with internal/external stakeholders
- Ability to work independently in a complex, changing environment, dealing with new challenges with energy to drive change, effectively managing multiple important priorities and flexibility to adapt to changing priorities
- Strategic cross functional leadership experience
- Strong communication, ability to build relationships, network and align with multiple stakeholders and senior leaders
- BA/BS - degree required. Advance degree preferred
- Proven Team Player
- English level proficiency
- Availability to travel – when permitted