Anunt valabil pana la data de 2023-04-03
Specializare: Media, Marketing Automation, Marketing, E-Commerce, Digital, Content, PPC, SEO, Social Media
Tip job: Full Time
- Developing, monitoring, measuring, and reporting on the general digital marketing strategy, based on the annual budget, and in accordance with the digital and marketing objectives.
- Preparing the digital marketing budget & tracking the digital marketing expenses compared to the budget.
- Developing, implementing and following general objectives and KPIs.
- Developing additional, innovative projects on new channels, platforms, and formats.
- Identifying new online communication opportunities and improving the existing ones.
- Creating, developing, implementing, monitoring, and reporting Google Display Network campaigns.
- Identifying digital trends in the FMCG industry.
- Direct collaboration with the Digital Departments of Bonduelle Europe Group and direct collaboration with the Brand Managers responsible for each country/region.
- Managing the relationship with partner Digital Agencies for each country/region (planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluation).
- E-Commerce: developing new channels to promote the brand through e-commerce and food apps delivery; managing campaigns with major retailers and aggregators and identifying new collaboration opportunities with others on the market.
Website & SEO
- Website management: content editing, new articles addition, product information, video recipes, banners
- Usage of analytics tools to evaluate advertising performance and make recommendations to optimise spend and performance for continual improvement.
- Consumer Marketing campaigns planning, development, monitoring, analysis and reporting.
- Monthly SEO optimization on websites and Youtube.
- Providing recommendations and executing/managing strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific.
- Min. 3 years of experience in a digital marketing role, with proven application of digital marketing activities.
- Knowledge in key areas of marketing: SEO, PPC, content marketing, e-commerce.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal: English & Romanian.
- Experience working with CMS environments.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools preferred.
- Analytical and innovative approach.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- meal tickets;
- medical subscription;
- life insurance;
- 7 Card sport subscription;
- compensation of public transport;
- development opportunities with access to training courses;
- working with a global company, in a variety of international projects with different cultures.
Bonduelle intends to inspire the transition toward a plant-based diet to contribute to people's well-being and planet health. Alongside its farming partners, the group innovates to offer healthy, high-quality products while preserving the environment. A French family-owned company founded in 1853, Bonduelle markets its products in nearly 100 countries through six strong brands: Bonduelle, Cassegrain, Globus, Del Monte, Ready Pac Foods and Arctic Gardens. Today, Bonduelle has 14,600 employees and generates sales of €2,855 million (financial year 2019-2020).Aplica la acest job