Anunt valabil pana la data de 2023-04-05
Companie: Pattern // Mind Treat Studios
Specializare: Content, Digital, Marketing
Tip job: Full Time
If you want to have a high-stakes, smart, engaging, and creative job in Digital Marketing, this just might be your dream job!
You will be working within a great team, including Head of Digital Creative, Digital Strategist, Group Account Manager and one global Client.
You will have the opportunity to significantly impact some of the biggest, most active and prolific video game communities in the world. You will be the main link between the client’s community and our team and will ensure that the Social Media Strategy is implemented as planned.
You will be responsible for building, engaging and maintaining the fan base of the AAA+ games we manage. You will inspire, excite and lead communities, and have a major impact on millions of players.
- Create and manage all published content (images, video and written)
- Manage workload priorities across multiple work streams, game support, content publishing, merchandising, marketing programs, and site management
- Set up and manage publishing processes to distribute content updates, offer incentives, and other ad hoc communications to customers or partners
- Find the most suitable solutions to cope with local market objectives, linguistic/technical constraints and project’s specificities
- Identify trends for content & community growth purposes
- Identify and report trends in usage and advise the clients team on potential opportunities
- Provide regular updates on product performance to key internal stakeholders
- Contribute to content strategy planning.
- You are a Content Manager with 2 to 4 years of experience in managing published content, preferably in the advertising industry or gaming industry
- You demonstrate creativity and innovation with every campaign you run;
- You are a team player and can easily collaborate with others;
- You have the confidence to take the lead when necessary;
- You have a strong intuition and ability to identify potential negative community reactions or crisis in advance and prepare mitigation plans;
- You are fluent in English;
- You have a passion for writing.
What we Offer:
- A fulltime job within a growing and innovative all-round passionate about gaming advertising agency.
- Attractive package
- Career conversation and growing opportunities.
- Support from a global WPP network.
Pattern Mindtreat Studios is a design agency, blending art, technology and a little funk. Our services cover branding, audio video, web design and web development, digital & social media, marketing & PR events.
The agency is based in Bucharest, Romania, with an outpost in San Francisco, California.Aplica la acest job