Anunt valabil pana la data de 2023-04-05
Specializare: Strategie, Sales, Marketing
Tip job: Full Time
WHAT IS EDENRED?
The Edenred State of mind - We are a unique company. Working at Edenred means being part of a company that is Innovative, Multicultural, Responsible, Bold.
We are looking for new employees who will embrace the Edenred adventure with the same intensity and passion as we do. They will feel right at ease at Edenred because they like to push back the boundaries, try new things, constantly improve, win and grow. We need women and men who share our ambition, who are looking to perform, challenge us and themselves to move forward every day. We are looking for women and men who want to vibe with us. Edenred is a leading digital platform for services and payments and the everyday companion for people at work, connecting over 50 million users and 2 million partner merchants in 46 countries via 900,000 corporate clients.
Edenred offers specific-purpose payment solutions for food (such as meal benefits), mobility (such as multi-energy, maintenance, toll, parking and commuter solutions), incentives (such as gift cards, employee engagement platforms) and corporate payments (such as virtual cards). True to the Group’s purpose, “Enrich connections. For good.”, these solutions enhance users’ wellbeing and purchasing power. They improve companies’ attractiveness and efficiency, and vitalize the employment market and the local economy. They also foster access to healthier food, more environmentally friendly products and softer mobility.
Edenred’s 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a connected ecosystem that is safer, more efficient and more responsible every day. In 2021, thanks to its global technology assets, the Group managed close to €30 billion in business volume, primarily carried out via mobile applications, online platforms and cards. Edenred is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange and included in the following indices: CAC Next 20, CAC Large 60, Euronext 100, FTSE4Good and MSCI Europe. Group’s permanent preocupation for ESG (people, planet, progress) is rewarded by international standard recognition (included in FTSE4Good for the 10th year in a row, AA MSCI ESG Rating, V.E, S&P GLOBAL and Dow Jones Sustainability Index).
WHAT IS EDENRED ROMANIA?
Edenred Romania is the leading player on the Romanian benefit market, with over 22 years of local experience. It serves everyday over 1.7 milion employees, 33,000 + companies and over 60,000 merchants, while constantly supporting and advising the local and national authoritities (legislative and governmental) to identify and implement the best measures for solving the HR market needs and improve the wellbeing of local, regional and national stakeholders.
Driven by a strong customer oriented culture and a constant pursue for simplicity, Edenred Romania is an innovator vector in the market - the first company to propose a benefit mobile application / plathform (benefitsystems.ro), the first chatbot in the industry or the first integration of our products & services with popular growing Romanian plathforms (i.e. Tazz, Freshful), fully benefitting by the presence in Romania of the Group Technology Hub – Edenred Digital Center.
With a reputation of entrepreneurial company that is permanently seeking to onboard the talents, Edenred Romania is the place where we believe that business excellence can be achieved with team approach and respect. We are respectful towards our customers, by being pro-active, accountable, and honest; to our colleagues, by expressing gratitude and recognition; to our shareholders, by using the resources they put at our disposal efficiently; and to society by promoting products and services that create value for all stakeholders.
WHAT IS BENEFIT SYSTEMS?
BenefitSystems is the market leader of electronic employee benefits in Romania, with the widest range of extra-salary benefits, offering companies a complete flow for managing, reporting, and integrating into accountancy and payroll systems of all benefits chosen directly by their employees.
HOW DOES THE BENEFIT PLATFORM WORK?
The employer concludes a contract and sends a list of employees with the corresponding monthly budget.
The platform works like an online store where each employee has secure access to a wide range of flexible benefits, offers and discounts, within the budget provided by the employer.
The employer thus outsources a service that would have taken the company's internal resources, both time wise, as well as human or financial.
YOU WILL VIBE WITH US
We are looking for a passionate, results-driven, and collaborative individual to join our marketing team! As an Integrated Marketing Campaign Specialist, your job will be to plan, manage, build, deploy and analyze integrated consumer marketing campaigns.
Success in this role can be achieved with a passion for the customer and a focus on building lasting customer relationships.
You will be in charge of:
- Develops and implements positioning of existing products for various target categories of customers, in accordance with the objectives and strategy of the Edenred Group and the plan of Edenred Romania
- Defines the segmentation and the way of targeting the market for each type of campaign
- Develops and coordinates integrated, multi-channel communication campaigns, combining various promotions, offers and ensuring the right positioning of Edenred products. Analyze the results of each campaign and propose solutions to improve them.
- Contributes to the creation of communication concepts of products and services.
- Coordinates the relationship with media agencies, creation, event organization and other external providers involved in marketing and communication activities.
- Implements marketing actions (campaigns, promotions, "direct mailing", events, promotions, etc.); monitors and evaluates their results in relation to the established objectives and profitability targets.
- Identifies opportunities for development and implementation of new products and services to ensure the company's differentiation in the market and competitive advantage; establishes contacts for the identification of potential partners in the development of value-added services.
- Is constantly updated with the latest trends in marketing both internationally and nationally, knowing very well the specific actions implemented by competing companies. and companies in industries such as: financial-banking, software services, extra-salary benefits, etc.
- Carefully manages the budget for the campaigns they run, optimizing costs in relation to the results of the campaigns.
WE WILL VIBE WITH YOU
You have min 4-5 years experience in a similar position
Bachelor’s degree, with emphasis in business, marketing, or related field or equivalent experience.
Key attributes of the Integrated Marketing Campaign Specalist include:
- Passion for the Customer: Building relationships and delighting customers is what you live for. You go above and beyond to turn customers into raving fans.
- Strategic Thinker: You see the big picture and are focused on measuring ROI through all customer marketing programs, in addition to increasing referrals, cross-sell/upsell opportunities, retention, and loyalty.
- Creative: Engage and motivate advocates with out-of-the-box thinking and innovative programs.
- Advocate: Act as the voice of the customer and collaborate cross-functionally to improve the customer experience.
You have demonstrated:
- Understanding of marketing strategies and experience with campaign execution
- Track record of developing and managing multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Strong knowledge of English (written and oral)
- Ability to multi-task and work on several projects, often under tight timelines, while consistently delivering results
- Strong cross-functional stakeholder communication and engagement skills
- Outstanding customer relationship-building skills
- Strong program development and management capabilities
- Flexible, can-do attitude, with ability to thrive in a very dynamic environment.
Languages required: Romanian & English
Location: Bucharest Office
Specific working conditions: Full-time job