Digital Marketing Strategist (Russian Speaker) @ IBM
- Relevant digital marketing experience, with a focus on inbound marketing and web optimization
- Advanced digital analytics skills – experience with multiple digital analytics tools required. Ability to analyze the data and draw business relevant conclusions (IBM Digital Analytics, Hotjar would be a plus)
- Experience in web A/B tests/ MVT (Optimizely would be a plus)
- Fluent in English & Russian
- Experience in audience segmentation and web content personalization (Lotame and Audience Affinity Index would be a plus)
- Experience in merchandising tactics, planning and implementation
- Working experience with CMS (Content Management Systems) - Drupal would be a plus
- Agile methodology experience
- Analytical, naturally inquisitive and curious
- Strong presentation skills - experience in online presentations, over the phone pitches, as well as face to face presentations
- Fluency in English & Russian is required
As Web Optimization Specialist you will be responsible for generating conversions on IBM’s store windows on the assigned countries, through merchandising and personalization projects.
- Advanced Digital Analytics – technical expertise in extracting reports from different digital analytics tools, piecing together information, analyzing the data and making valid business recommendations based on it
- Web personalization – work with audience segmentation, select relevant cookie pools, and use affinity index to identify relevant offerings for the relevant audience. Test your hypotheses, measure, optimize.
- A/B testing & Multi Variant testing of data-driven hypotheses. Test your hypotheses, measure, optimize.
- Design and implement merchandising plans on selected IBM store windows, aligned to local market priorities and global strategies
- Communicate with stakeholders – you will be responsible to make the value of your activities be clear to stakeholders. You will need a data-driven approach, good presentation skills, and a strong business perspective.
- You are responsible for the conversion of visits to responses to leads. All of your activities, like the ones listed above, will have this end goal. You will be required to identify all potential activities that you can do to improve these end results