As digital environment is in a constant change and so we are, currently we are looking for a new colleague passionate about digital & figures. The rest is a nice to have :)
That’s why…our future favourite colleague should:
- Know how to handle -> Campaigns
- Understand very good -> Performance metrics
- Is creative & proactive
- Base all decisions (or at least 99% of them :) ) on figures
- And of course -> Passionate also about figures
- And curious about new trends & technologies.
In order to:
- Optimize the performance channels
- Have a good eye on figures & budgets
- Create more awareness for elefant.ro brand through all the channels.
Main responsabilities would be:
- Possess a thorough understanding of the user journey and ensure measurability across all digital channels
- Combines data analysis & AB testing
- Estimate and manage digital budgets together with the team
- Develop the ROI strategy for each channel together with the marketing team and set-up the main KPIs.
- Manage and supervise the implementation of the ROI tactics/projects/actions by the media partners and or internal designated team.
- Test, analyze and constantly optimize to achieve the set KPIs and especially positive ROI
- Follow the performance of each channel through specific reports that you elaborate and update on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Negotiate deals, fees and contracts with partners and vendors
- Planning and execution of various marketing campaigns database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns;
- Understand & help in implementation performance marketing campaigns assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs);
- Develop integrated marketing campaigns & involved in pitches for new projects
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of all the campaigns;
- Brainstorming new and creative development strategies.
And the main requirements would be:
- Of course working experience in digital marketing, at least 5
- Minimum 3 years experience in digital performance campaigns
- Obvious experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, mobile apps, email, social media and/or displaying advertising campaigns
- Solid understanding of the current digital communication landscape, passionate about new technology and daring ideas
- Creative mind
- Organized person
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking;
- And the rest he/ she can learn on the way ;)
And of course in exchange we come with:
- a pleasant working ambiance;
- open-minded colleagues
- flexible working hours
- a nice salary, we hope ;)