IBM Marketing Services Center in Bucharest is looking for talented and proactive people to join its team.
The objective of the Center is to act as the marketing engine for IBM across Europe, driving and assisting in a variety of marketing campaigns spanning a spectrum of products and business units.
The IBM Partner Ecosystem organization empowers our Business Partner community with the vital knowledge, expertise and tools to seize the high value opportunities presented by a smarter planet. Together we focus on achieving our joint business objectives by helping our clients thrive in their industries.
The IBM Partner Ecosystem organization provides a Center of Competency to deliver IBM-wide programs and an infrastructure "engine" optimized to support all Business Partner types and programs. It enables effectiveness and efficiency of brand go-to-market, including services to increase Business Partner capacity, competitiveness and wallet share.
Employees in this role are primarily responsible for developing excellent marketing interlock with sellers, marketing teams and internal stakeholders.
The ideal candidate should possess the following key skills and would be responsible for:
- Develop Channel Map for Cloud and Market
- Identify gaps in partner types, capacity, skills, content
- Define Market Plans for recruitment, communications, enablement
- Set targets and KPIs for channel (incl. Business Partner OI Pipeline)
- Advocate for the value of Business Partner across Cloud marketing and sales
- Represent local Business Partners in Cloud routes to market design (via Market Portfolio Marketing)
- Integrate Business Partners in IBM Marketing campaigns & events (via Market Performance Marketing)
- Attain Business Partner pipeline objectives through co-marketing execution
- Advise Business Partners on their co-marketing plans and utilization of co-marketing budgets
- Monitor Business Partner OI pipeline, identify issues & root cause, define corrective actions
- Business Partner skills development
- Encourage and enable Business Partner transformation to digital marketing
- Ensure Competency requirements are met
- Communicate to Business Partners to influence their collaboration with IBM
- Benefits eligibility, offering enablement, digital marketing news
- Engage Business Partners in Launches and enable on Sales Plays
- Target multiple audiences within Business Partner – Principals, Sellers, Marketing practitioners.
Key Job Requirements:
Partner Ecosystem Marketing Manager skills:
- Knowledge of Route to Market planning techniques and execution approaches
- Able to create Channel strategies, aligned with Business Unit objectives
- Able to monitor and analyze Cloud-specific pipeline metrics, diagnose root cause and define corrective actions
- Able to communicate new offering Announcements and Releases to Business Partners
- Advise and enable Business Partners to accelerate their transformation to new business models
- Breadth of Marketing skills, across portfolio, content, performance, MD&I, verbal and written communications
- Depth in digital marketing techniques, tools and metrics.
Partner Ecosystem Marketing Fundamentals:
- Understand evolving partner Ecosystem landscape, partner business models, how partners make money, how they create demand, and relationships between vendors and partners
- Able to develop IBM value propositions to partners, addressing “Why sell with IBM?”
- Able to represent the voice of Business Partner internally, to maximize business impact
- Able to design and execute partner strategies and programs which motivate Business Partners to collaborate with IBM and enable effective marketing and sales relationships.
- English: Fluent
- Would be a plus: Dutch or French
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.