We're looking for a skilled, curious and passionate OLX Group PPC Specialist who wants to make a difference.
Due to our growth, we are looking for a PPC Specialist to strengthen our performance marketing team in Romania.
To grow the activity on our platforms we need to increase the engagement Romanian consumers have with our brands and product. Considering that we operate across many different consumer segments this requires a very analytical and creative approach.
The mission as the PPC Specialist, is to take manage and optimize our PPC campaigns on different ad platforms. Your goal will be to maximize the results within the budget that will be on your disposal, based on the business goals that we have.
...at OLX Group
At OLX we have a clear ambition – to empower millions of people across the globe by helping them connect and share their goods and services. This inspiring purpose has helped us build one of the world’s leading Internet companies. This combination of business and purpose attracts a certain type of person. If you’ve got an entrepreneurial drive and think you can use that drive to contribute to our purpose, then we’d love to empower you to be successful. Want to know more?
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
- Manage and optimize all our PPC campaigns, including SEM, Social Media Ads, Retargeting, App Installs, and others for our three brands: OLX, Autovit and Storia
- Share insights with the team on how we should split our performance marketing budget within our paid acquisition channels;
- Build and present your own paid media reports;
- Create new campaigns from scratch, from planning to execution and reporting;
- Dialogue with people from other teams (Business, Product, BI, Sales, Customer Support) to align expectations and requirements.
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- 5y+ experience with PPC advertising;
- 2y+ experience with programmatic advertising or App Install campaigns;
- Basic fraud-detection skills;
- The candidate should feel comfortable on getting data by him(her)self and also be capable to analyze what’s happening to our users after they click on our ads and propose solutions for our product team;
- Data-driven and customer centric mindset;
- To know how to take advantage of automation to manage campaigns and also to build your own reports without manual work;
- Most of all, the ideal candidate hates to waste money on ads and will work hard to optimize every penny we invest.
What can you expect from us and what do we offer?
- Unique opportunity to become a part of an international group and one of the major Internet Brands, not only in Romania, but in the world, contributing to the global OLX Group success, based in Bucharest
- Become part of a winning team and rapidly growing business that really makes a difference in daily lives of millions of users by enabling win-win transactions
- Fun and informal environment where getting stuff done and enjoying the ride is far more important than rules and hierarchies
- Contribute for a great, young and sales oriented team, sharing knowledge and building on each other.