Ana Luisa is a Brooklyn-based e-commerce jewelry brand with a simple, but clearcut idea that high quality jewelry shouldn't cost the planet.
We believe that how we create our pieces matters just as much as why people wear them and that luxury shouldn't be defined so narrowly and designed for so few.
We design, craft and deliver exceptional everyday pieces for everyone, priced fairly and produced ethically to create a positive impact for both people and the planet.
Looking for a golden job?
As the CRM Associate, you will be responsible for fulfilling CRM campaign requests and driving retention efforts related to CRM, email, SMS, and eCommerce optimization. Much of the day-to-day will involve the building out of email and SMS marketing campaigns and the creation, implementation, and management of on-site pop-ups and widgets. The CRM Associate will report to the CRM Manager.
Location: Cluj, RO
What you’ll do…
- Work hands-on with the CRM Senior Specialist and CRM Manager in creating, segmenting, and launching remarketing strategies and A/B tests related to conversion rate optimization.
- Ensure that all marketing materials (including trigger-flows, email campaigns and on-site weblayers) are consistent with sale periods, promotions and initiatives.
- Execute on campaigns via the use of a drag and drop email builder.
- Assist Senior CRM Specialist in email and SMS planning with monthly calendar.
- Work cross-departmentally with our Brand, Creative, and Ecomm teams to launch campaigns through our CDP and other affiliated platforms.
- Work collaboratively with our CRM Data Analytics Lead to execute on and document learned best practices in order to better understand our customer base.
Our gold candidate has…
- 1-2+ years of digital marketing / retention marketing experience
- Knowledgeable of email design, and build.
- General knowledge of email industry best practices including segmentation, A/B testing, and analytics.
- Possesses high-level organizational skills with extreme attention to detail.
- Our ideal candidate is an adaptive team-player who is ready to learn inside of a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- HTML/CSS experience (preferred)
- Python/Jinja experience (preferred)
- Great downtown office space
- Friendly work environment
- Working for a New York brand
- Medical coverage
- Meal Tickets
- Bookster subscription
- Transportation – bus cards / fully remote role, at your choice
- Hybrid work schedule (2 days from office, 3 days from home)
- Private pension fund (pillar II)
- Monthly team events
- Work laptop and other needed equipment.