Anunt valabil pana la data de 2023-04-12
Companie: Penrose CDB
Specializare: Project Manager, Digital, Account
Tip job: Full Time, At The Office
What do we expect from you?
As an Account & Project Manager, you are the go-to person for our clients. They turn to you when they have questions, new projects, or innovative ideas. You play a vital role in building strong relationships with clients and ensuring they have confidence in Penrose. You are the bridge between clients and the management team, keeping them informed about current and upcoming projects.
You will be the image of Penrose and are crucial in managing effective communication between clients and colleagues. You know how to craft the best approach for each project and motivate your team to achieve their best work. You can encourage your colleagues to continually strive for creative excellence, even through multiple rounds of revisions.
Your excellent communication skills and attention to detail allow you to deliver outstanding results for clients. You are able to translate complex briefings into clear tasks and are always on the lookout for ways to improve the quality of our work. You excel at managing business proposals, budgets, and deadlines and understand that our success is rooted in strong relationships with clients and colleagues. With your positive attitude and enthusiasm, you inspire those around you to do their best work.
Qualities and skills:
- You have at least 4 years of experience as an Account Manager in an advertising agency or adjacent.
- You’re talented in the field of project management: you’re flexible, result-oriented and you work independently. This way, you easily exceed the expectations of your clients.
- Thanks to your impeccable communication skills, you can build long-term relationships with your clients.
- Quality is your main goal. But delivering that quality will be no problem for you thanks to your detailed approach and your critical eye.
- With your crystal-clear briefings and ‘glass half full’ attitude, you’ll motivate your colleagues (designer, programmers,) to give it their all, time and time again.
- You’ll be focused on targets, but you’ll also follow up the day-to-day progress of your projects and you’ll run a tight ship when it comes to organizing these projects.
- You make the most of creative and business ideas. You’re also good at helping with daily operational tasks.
- You communicate convincingly to your team and your clients. You can do this fluently in English and Romanian. Any other language is a plus.
What we have to offer:
- Work in an organization that is all about political and social change and positive impact.
- We're excited to make things better by continuously pushing for better things, impacting the world with positive changes.
- For more than 10 years we have been discovering, designing, and building successful digital products and services that help our clients push the world forward. We walk the walk!
- Projects for international organizations, leading NGOs, ambitious SME’s and start-ups that will challenge your skills.
- We believe in self-organization and initiative.
- The opportunity to create and develop relevant and impactful products and services.
- Room for personal development.
- An informal and open culture.
Penrose CDB is a digital, design and communication agency specialized in helping cause driven organizations to engage and interact with their audiences in a persuasive and meaningful way.
Since our inception in 2012 we’ve been fortunate to work in design and communications projects that span multiple countries, regions and cultures. We’ve engaged with major international organizations such as the European Climate Foundation (ECF), International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF) and the International Union for the Conservation of Nature (IUCN), helping activists in challenging environments to send their messages across clearly and creatively.
With 10 years of experience in this field, and dozens of high-profile projects, we`ve helped our clients and partners to transform their brands into powerful, persuasive, and engaging voices for change.Aplica la acest job