Anunt valabil pana la data de 2023-04-13
Specializare: Art, Digital, Marketing, Social Media
Tip job: Full Time, Hybrid (Office & Remote)
Do you have a passion to come up with fresh ideas for video & photography on digital platforms?
Are you ready to see your work integrated in pop-culture content that also sells?
Are you able to combine stunning visuals with researched wireframes?
Then, we have a hybrid desk for you!
Be our next Digital Art Director!
If you can understand a brand and produce inventive marketing solutions for all digital platforms, your place is in our team. We are looking for someone with the right combination of strategic thinking and artistic skills who has in their DNA the passion for creative ideas.
What we offer:
- A fun, flexible, and relaxed work environment: flexible working hours & work from home;
- Time well taken: beside the normal, legal days, you have extra free days;
- Private medical subscription;
- Meal tickets;
- Personalized learning programs.
What you need:
- An undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields;
- 2-4 years experience in a creative role (preferably in an advertising agency setting);
- Portfolio of creative work;
- Strong conceptual and art direction skills;
- Ability to understand client’s business requirements in order to create digital campaigns for their needs;
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- An understanding of responsive design across all digital platforms;
- Advanced Creative Suite programs skills (Photoshop, Illustrator);
- Prioritization, time management and attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently in a deadline-sensitive and fast-paced environment;
- Understanding of Adobe XD & After Effects are a plus.
What you will do:
- Develop and direct original visual concepts that are exciting and creatively attractive;
- Come up with innovative solutions to meet the client’s brief, creative campaigns;
- Ideate and execute art direction for photography, video and animation, landing pages, and more;
- Work with creative directors, copywriters, producers, clients, and other team members in order to support the overall brand goals and objectives;
- Create production-ready designs and key visuals, establish the look/tone/feel for campaigns and executions and convey ideas through well-designed presentations;
- Work effectively within a cross-functional team environment and exhibit a proactive approach to problem solving within pressure sensitive environments.
If you are as excited as we are, please send us your resume/CV, your portfolio and any other materials you consider relevant.
Looking forward to start creating with you!Aplica la acest job