We are looking for a Social Media Jack of All Trades with a real knack for strategy, able to handle big brands in a fast-paced environment.
If this sounds like you, join our team as a Social Media Strategist!
What you need:
- Undergraduate degree in advertising, marketing, and/or related field;
- 3+ years working with brands on multiple social platforms at a recognized advertising or digital agency;
- Direct experience in working with social listening tools like ZeList. Good to have: direct experience in working with communication project management tools like Trello;
- Flexibility, adaptability, energy to handle various projects and workloads;
- Team player attitude and strategic mindset.
What you’ll do:
- Build social strategies for brands and manage their implementation;
- Look for unique opportunities to build, grow and own the brand conversation;
- Develop engagement tactics to adapt for our brands;
- Connect social opportunities to business and communication goals to help shape the client brief;
- Social Media research, community management, post boosting, reporting.
What we offer:
- A fun, flexible, and relaxed work environment: flexible working hours & a hybrid work set-up, combining work from home and office days in a beautiful office with spectacular city views
- Time well taken: extra free days for special occasions and specific needs
- Private health-care subscription;
- Meal tickets;
- Personalized learning programs.
Apply now by sending us your resume or any other materials you deem appropriate.
We’re looking forward to meeting you!