Would you like to hear “roll, camera, action!” live on a real set? Have you ever wondered how a commercial is made? How all that magic behind the cameras work? Well, now it’s time to find out! We are in need of a production assistant and this might be your job.
A great job comes with great responsibilities and here are a few of what you will need to do:
- Track all incoming production information and paperwork by project. File production division paperwork (call sheets, production reports, ect).
- Supporting the Production Supervisor and Coordinators
- Managing calendars and scheduling meetings
- Prepping for meetings (agendas, room set-up, etc.)
- Assisting with running of meetings (run equipment, etc.)
- Print and distribute daily paperwork (e.g. scripts, call sheets)
- Perform administrative work (answering phones, paperwork etc.)