Would you like to hear “roll, camera, action!” live on a real set? Have you ever wondered how a commercial is made? How all that magic behind the cameras work? Well, now it’s time to find out! We are in need of a production assistant and this might be your job.
A great job comes with great responsibilities and here are a few of what you will need to do:
- Track all incoming production information and paperwork by project. File production division paperwork (call sheets, production reports, ect).
- Supporting the Production Supervisor and Coordinators
- Managing calendars and scheduling meetings
- Prepping for meetings (agendas, room set-up, etc.)
- Assisting with running of meetings (run equipment, etc.)
- Print and distribute daily paperwork (e.g. scripts, call sheets)
- Perform administrative work (answering phones, paperwork etc.)
Other details will be discussed at the interview. Also, if you have experience as a production assistant it’s even better, because we are going to talk the same language when we are going to meet. Trust us, you are going to love it!Aplica la acest job