Join today as our new Art Director to complete one of our greatest roles in the Teilor family company.
When you think about Teilor you probably think about the beauty of our diamonds. That’s true. But behind the successful story of our brand stays a passionate, creative and hardworking team. Now we are living a time where excitement and international grow is very much on the cards for us, which means that expanding our team of talents is a top priority. Fancy to join us?
You will have the opportunity to work together with our founders and designers and to take the responsibility of Teilor brand values and principles and put them into creative communication on the serve of our customers in several national and international markets. We aim to take Teilor Romanian brand to a bold journey way beyond our imagination!
Here are some of our mission road trips:
- You will lead Teilor’s creative efforts and help to drive end to end creative design and execution for our brand. From developing 360 campaigns across multiple platforms to support overall brand strategy and product positioning, you must possess excellent leadership qualities.
- You will work closely with the founders, designers and marketing department to deliver engaging content that meets the expectations, and should be creative, dedicated, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You must get under the skin of customers in all our markets, and make sure we are always playing to the human, brand and cultural truths in those markets - be customer-obsessed
- You will partner closely with colleagues across Marketing and beyond, to develop breakthrough work that balances the needs of the business with the longer-term needs of the brand
- Ultimately, you must thrill at being a positive champion for powerful storytelling and insight-led creativity in everything you do. Spreading excitement inside the company about the creative possibilities of our story.
Here are some of the responsibilities:
- Execute the visual content according to Teilor marketing objectives;
- You will work closely with the Marketing Director and Chief Digital Officer to create and develop visual content for both online and offline communication
- You will work and play in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign to name some; Aftereffects will be nice to have also :) or any 3D design
- You will create Key Visuals and you will deliver creative work related to weekly/daily or sometimes monthly campaigns;
- As the leader of the Visual team, you will ensure every visual asset is delivered accordingly to deadline and in line with our quality requirements;
- You will be responsible for the delivers of the visual team (photo editors, video, graphic designers based in Bucharest and Pitesti)
- You will work in alignment with the Brand book and the creative direction of the Management Team.
- You are a creative personality who leads through vision, and by example – “Make this happen” attitude;
- You have accelerated brands in lifestyle or luxury space, ideally both (3+ years combined experience);
- You are comfortable with fast changing organizations - you thrive off the opportunity, and you are resilient;
- You are a driven self-starter with excellent interpersonal, communication, and critical thinking skills;
- You know when to push, but you also know when to be flexible. You know how to win over a complex, matrixed organization;
- You are highly organized and you are good with coordinating creation team;
- People and culture above everything. Highly collaborative.
Benefits you can enjoy:
- An exciting industry, the beautiful world of diamonds;
- Working environment with a young, super smart team with best colleagues and a job that for sure will never become a routine;
- We value health, you’ll have access to private medical system through Medicover;
- Motivating salary according to your qualifications and career level; Package including the Sodexo card and bonuses depending on achievements and your evolution;
- Free access to the Teilor internal library; For sure we can order specialized books for you if desired;
- We really want you to expand your knowledge, for this you can participate on trainings according to the development plan and annual budget;
- You will have the best technical equipment for your activity.
Bucharest, Pitesti Headquarter – must have availability for travel to HQ every couple of weeks