We’re looking for a Digital Content Specialist to join our team at the OLX Hub in Bucharest.
You will be in charge of content creation for our brands Autovit.ro, Storia.ro OLX Motors & OLX Real Estate. Each day, you will collaborate with great internal and external teams to help grow our brands in the Romanian market.
...at OLX Group Romania
In Romania, we are 120+ people working for OLX, Storia.ro, and Autovit.ro. You have the chance to bring an impact on three of the brands present locally: OLX, the leader of the classifieds market, with over 10 million visitors per month, Storia.ro, our real-estate platform, used by almost 2,000 professionals and more than 2 million buyers every month and Autovit.ro, the largest auto site in Romania, with over 3.5 million visitors every month.
Why OLX Group?
At OLX we improve people’s lives by bringing them together for win-win exchanges. Sellers win. Buyers win. Communities win. OLX wins. And most of all, you win. Being part of something special. In an open culture that encourages own initiatives, growth and entrepreneurial spirits. We believe in crafting a richer world by empowering people.
- Every day millions of people across the globe use OLX to buy and sell goods
- We serve over 260 million active users every month
- We generate traffic of over 19 billion monthly page views in more than 40 countries
- We’re a team of 7,500+ results-oriented, curious people building marketplace platforms that make it super easy for anyone to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies.
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
- Manage all of our content initiatives, from blogs to social media and larger-scale video content projects
- Write and edit engaging content supporting the brands’ communication: newsletters, campaign materials, infographics, presentations, annual reports
- Ensure the creation and constant update for our brands’ social media platforms, maintain editorial calendars & community management
- Create reports on content and social media initiatives
- Collaborate with SEO agencies, designers and other in-house and external specialists on content initiatives.
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- Creative, out-of-the box thinker, prone to experimentation
- 3-5 years of experience in content creation or journalism
- Excellent capability of written communication
- Experience in content management systems (eg Wordpress) and social media platforms
- Writing and speaking proficiency in Romanian and English
- Experience using Analytics and research to understand the impact of content is a plus
- SEO/ creative agency experience is not mandatory, but can prove to be an advantage.
What can you expect from us and what do we offer?
- Unique opportunity to become part of an international group, working for leading classifieds brands;
- The local company is based in a great office in the center of Bucharest. However, the job will be remote during the pandemic in order to prioritize employees’ safety;
- Learning and development programs, as well as the possibility to stay in contact with other professionals from all over the world;
- Competitive compensation package after probation (annual performance-based bonus, medical insurance, flexible benefits compensation);
- Dynamic and informal environment where getting stuff done and enjoying the ride is far more important than rules and hierarchies.
Inspired and interested in the job?
Join OLX Group.Aplica la acest job