Are you the type of UI Designer who doesn't just go with the user flow, but tells the flow where best to go? That's great, because you`ll be in charge of everything that happens after login.
In addition to carefully leading users through the app, you'd also need to be comfortable with leading client meetings. You`ll need to understand and discuss features, come up with design solutions for data-heavy apps (the kind of apps that break beautiful design) and present those solutions to the stakeholders.
In short, we`re looking for a senior UI designer with a product-owner mentality. Someone who can talk the same language as the client, but who can also discuss grids, layouts and typefaces with the team and direct junior designers.
We`re big on personality and values. So, you'd better be:
- an explorer at heart: you enjoy brainstorming more than being right or being told what to do. We work with start-ups and MVPs a lot, so you'll also be brainstorming with clients as you help them define their product;
- an analytical mind: you can fill in the gaps where information is missing or unavailable. Again, this happens a lot with start-ups and MVPs. That's why it's called product discovery;
- a busybody: you ask questions. A lot of questions;
- on the whole, a leader: you direct and help junior designers grow.
As a Lead UI Designer you need to have:
- at least 3 years experience designing web & mobile apps. Landing pages and presentation websites not included;
- proficient knowledge of Figma & plug-ins (or any other similar tool);
- experience using UI kits and design systems;
- some experience with prototyping;
- experience designing responsive layouts;
- good spoken and written English.
These are nice-to-haves:
- user flow tools;
- user stories writing skills;
- vector graphics;
- basic CSS.
This is what you are going to do:
- design screens in Figma for complex web and mobile apps based on client specs and insight gathered during meetings;
- redesign existing apps to improve usability and look & feel;
- discuss design tasks with the team; relay needed design changes;
- iterate on existing feedback;
- direct junior designers.
Why you should work at UPDIVISION:
- the salary will match your experience and skills;
- we created a fun and flexible working environment (no absurd rules here), complete with super cool colleagues;
- ultra flexible working program;
- you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most intelligent people on 4 continents, trying to change the world.
Who we are:
Started in 2010, UPDIVISION is a software development company that keeps on growing. We're a diverse team of brilliant programmers and creative makers. Together we take ideas and turn them into mobile and web apps that disrupt entire industries. We know how to deliver globally (4 continents & 12 countries so far) and we are always at the cutting edge of technology.Aplica la acest job