We’ve got a senior dream team that wants to share this advertising life with your dream team.
We’re looking for junior creatives with a combination of skill, passion, drive, enthusiasm, positive attitude plus willingness to learn and grow on both global and local brands.
Be prepared to dive right into big productions, meet international directors and production houses and grow quicker than you imagined.
What we’re looking for in a creative team
- Eagerness to turn your advertising dreams and ambitions into reality in a worldwide recognized and awarded agency.
- Graduates or students of advertising, communications, marketing, public relations and/or related fields.
- Between half a year – 1 year experience as a Copywriter/Art Director in advertising.
- Intermediate skills in Office Suite for Copywriters and Adobe Suite skills for Art Directors (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Digital native and technology/innovation curious;
- Proactive, interested in life, trends and culture;
- Open to work with short deadlines. Sometimes :)
- Bonus points if you’ve got extra passions like voice acting, creative writing, video editing, illustrations, photography.
What you’ll do as a creative team
- Come up with and develop creative ideas to meet the client’s brief and convey them in presentations that will make you proud and others jealous.
- Create 360 campaigns, with creative amplifications in all mediums.
- Collaborate with the senior teams, creative directors, accounts, designers, producers, content makers through-out the implementation of the project.
- Get access to our internal learning platform with courses and performance tracking.
- Chance to participate in creative bootcamps on international clients, together with teams from all over the world.
- Get protein and vitamin boosts at monthly brunches.
- Participate in AfterHours Boardgamers nights and Fifa Campionships.
- Laugh, talk and dance with us at parties. Or just chill.
We got excited writing this, hopefully you are too.
Apply by sending us your portfolios and resumes.
Apply also if you’re a single Junior Copywriter or Junior Art Director still searching for your advertising half.