Anunt valabil pana la data de 2023-06-23
Specializare: Marketing, Digital, ATL, Account
Tip job: Full Time
Can you easily build relationships and understand your clients’ needs and objectives and lead the internal team to deliver them?
Can you manage end-to-end communication projects that involve brand strategy work, creative implementation and A/V & digital production?
Are you ambitious and always looking for new projects, challenges and ideas?
Then you should join our team as an Account Manager!
What we offer:
- A fun, flexible, and relaxed work environment: flexible working hours & a hybrid work set-up, combining work from home and office days in a beautiful office with spectacular city views
- Time well taken: extra free days for special occasions and specific needs
- Private health-care subscription;
- Meal tickets;
- Personalized learning programs.
What Will You Do?
- Foster, maintain, and nurture the relationship with your client as a strategic business partner;
- Cooperate closely with the strategy, creative & production teams to deliver successful projects for several brands
- Liaise with global teams to ensure smooth implementation of global campaigns on the local market
- Manage the financial aspects of a project, to include; crafting estimates, client billing, monitoring against project budget, communicating variances to the team and potentially the client, and utilizing creative problem solving to recommend solutions to help in meeting project deadlines and budget parameters;
What Do You Need?
- +3-4 years of agency experience;
- Integrated campaign experience with ATL and digital production know-how;
- Ability to establish priorities and objectives and make realistic commitments;
- Ability to balance the needs of the client with the agency;
- Ability to maintain constructive project goal direction in the face of unanticipated time constraints;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, in Romanian and English
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to receive feedback, gracefully maneuver and work within negative/constructive feedback as it relates to client deliverables;
- Ability to juggle multiple assignments and to work in an agile environment;
- A team-oriented personality and leadership abilities.