- Day-to-day support through development of media plans for advertising proposals.
- Prepare proposals that are accurate, strategic, creative, meet objectives, and submitted on time.
- Work in partnership with other colleagues to understand client's objectives and needs.
- Work closely and communicate directly with client contacts on a daily basis for general account support.
- Work closely and communicate directly with agency digital advertising providers
- Work with internal campaign managers for implementation and management of campaigns, monitoring campaign performance, optimizations and revisions.
- Be an expert on sites content, new features, and new ad units in order to put together the best media plans possible.
- Synthesize digital media research, reports and trends to inform and create compelling media POVs and recommendations based on target audiences and client goals.
Minimum 1 year experience in one of the following areas: digital planning experience at an agency or with a publisher, or experience working with a digital sales team that included managing client expectations, meeting deadlines, multi-tasking, and managing digital advertising campaigns.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with and knowledge of the terminology and mechanics of the online advertising industry (CPM, CPC, CTR, View Rate, Viewability, Conversion Rate).
- Exceptional written and verbal communication abilities for internal and external relationship management.
- Strong project management and organizational skills and ability to multi-task and efficiently manage time and prioritize.
- Above average Excel and PowerPoint proficiency.