Anunt valabil pana la data de 2023-04-29
Specializare: BTL, Marketing
Tip job: Full Time
Bringing value by passionately and professionally representing the client (The Coca-Cola Company) on a day-to-day basis.
She/He acts with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves.
We focus on four key behaviours – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile.
She/He is the trusted partner and point of contact for the client and knows how to brief & coordinate the events and sampling implementation.
Events & Sampling Manager will hold productive agencies and client meetings as a strong communicator who presents persuasive POV’s and champion great creative work.
They will add value by interrogating every agency response to brief and work closely with the brand team to draft, align and implement the annual events and sampling plans.
They will act courageously and with conviction and collaborate well with all capabilities within VMLY&R and the client.
The Events & Sampling Manager will be The Coca-Cola Company representative in front of the main stakeholders:
- Internal: TCCC Marketing team (FLA) & Coca-Cola Hellenic (Bottler)
- External: Events organizers and BTL agencies
- Immersing yourself in the essential dynamics, strategies and drivers of your client’s business
- Developing & managing a fruitful relationship with existing/new BTL agencies, as well as with events organizers
- Plan events and samplings from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
- Ensures successful logistics (product delivery) and on-site implementation with CCH events manager.
- Owning the projects full circle – from leading the discussion with external parties (implementation agencies, evens organizers), taking the floor in meetings, replying to emails in a speedy manner to sending out meeting reports and kind reminders.
- Come up with suggestions to enhance the project success.
- Constantly hunting for BTL solutions that are innovative and relevant
- Drafting, sending briefings, with final verification by the FLA team, setting timings, working within budgets. Drafting weekly reports and project evaluations.
- Identifying potential project risks and developing contingency plans
- Interfacing regularly with all capabilities and keeping them all informed, focused, and enthused about the work and the business
- Communicating changes to plans and working closely with FLA team to ensure budget and project recalibration
- Being the budget owners – coming with proposals on best approach & focus on the initiatives that best fit the brands annual plans & objectives.