Anunt valabil pana la data de 2023-07-07
Companie: British School of Bucharest
Specializare: Social Media, SEO, Marketing, Digital, Content
Tip job: Full Time
We are looking for a talented, creative, and enthusiastic Social media specialist & Content creator to join our team and execute assignments by building the social media calendar for each channel, creating, and coordinating content across all social media platforms, creating content for the websites, and paying close attention to the key needs, trends, and competition.
The successful candidate will be required to collaborate with the BSB Team to ensure deadlines are met.
- Create and implement social media strategies aligned with the goals and objectives of each business pillar. This would involve researching and identifying target audiences, determining key metrics to track success, and creating content calendars.
- Producing content for all social media channels and responsible for brand awareness and promotion to gain audience satisfaction and engagement based on the events calendar, ad campaigns, and other brand messages.
- Identifying and gathering details about the subjects for producing and promoting the content for all social media channels.
- Collaborating with the Photo/Video editor and Graphic Designer to ensure that posts are engaging.
- Helping to grow each channel, carrying out daily audience engagement reports and keeping an eye out for trends and consumer behaviour.
- Planning and implementing social media ad campaigns, tracking, and optimising the campaigns inputs according to the established budget.
- Implement social media communication and campaigns in line with the brand communication strategy.
- Create content for the website, advertorials, brochures, leaflets, and newsletters.
- Driving SEO strategy and implementation.
- Analysing and reporting on the effects of the communication campaigns.
- Regular monitoring of competitors' social media accounts and creating analysis reports.
- Monitor and respond to comments, messages, and reviews across all social media accounts, ensuring timely and appropriate responses.
- Build and nurture communities around each social media account, encouraging engagement and loyalty among followers.
- Identify and develop relationships with relevant influencers and partners to amplify social media reach and engagement.
- 3 to 5 Year experience
- Advanced English (speaking and writing)
- Excellent communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms, including their algorithms and all social media metrics.
- Strong computer skills (PPT, Excel, Word etc.)
- Ability to work in an academic and dynamic environment
- Degree in marketing, public relations, communication studies, journalism, creative writing, or similar.
- Ability to create unique, innovative, and tailor-made content.
- Ability to work on different projects simultaneously.
- Appreciation for novel insights and ideas.