Project Agora, a TDG (ThinkDigital Group) company, is a Media Technology SaaS on a mission to Keep the Open Web Open. In our day-to-day, we work with over 2700 top local digital Publishers and e-Retailers in EMEA and LATAM, supporting them to maximize the value of each visitor.
Project Agora has been named as one of the 1.000 fastest growing companies in Europe by the Financial Times, enjoying an annual growth of more than 80% every year since 2017. Our teams are an extraordinary group of talented, active, and innovative people who care about more than just building cutting edge technology. We live and define our work ethics by our core values.
We are Rainmakers bringing stunning results, I+Valuers supporting colleagues, customers and partners and Fat Cow Killers striving to take inefficiency out of the way. Innate Curious we always explore ways to understand root causes and innovate and Positive Bigfoots carrying self-sustainable digital minded happiness to other people.
Wherever you’re based, however you feel at your most productive you will join a modern hybrid workplace environment with the added excitement of collaborating with a multinational, talented and dynamic team. We believe that the future of work is defined by flexibility, location independence and should be built around the new needs of our clients, our teams and our people.
To deliver on our noble mission to further grow our Sales team and expand our offering to more markets, we are looking for a talented Senior Digital Sales Manager.
As a Senior Digital Sales Manager, you will join an established and fast-paced environment focusing on finding the right solution for new clients.
Within our growing organization, you will have the opportunity to work at the forefront of the advertising industry and become part of one of the leading Ad-Tech & Programmatic Advertising companies in Romania. The team embraces autonomy and initiative-taking, supporting local media owners in different countries in CEE, SEE, MEA.
Being part of a fast-growing scale-up organization, the role requires a passionate, self-driven and team-player professional with the ability to contribute to our business growth.
The successful candidate will be based in Bucharest, Romania.
Come join us and help keep the Open Web Open.
- Understand the value of Project Agora’s Full Funnel Media competitive offering and articulate its benefits in a manner meaningful to prospects and clients.
- Develop Project Agora’s new business strategy by expanding the advertising network.
- Build a large new opportunities sales pipeline with assigned media agencies/ trading desks and brands (end clients).
- Conduct research to identify new opportunities and arrange business meetings with decisions makers, planners on both Media Agencies & Brands.
- Deliver effective customized presentations by addressing or predicting clients’ objectives and campaign KPIs.
- Build long- term client relationships with both Brands and Agencies, act as their strategic media advisor to ensure client retention/satisfaction.
We’re looking for someone who
- Has 3-5 years of sales experience within the Digital Advertising.
- Holds a BA/ BSc in Marketing /Communications/Business/Analytics related field.
- Has a strong commercial acumen.
- Is proactive, responsible and self-starting with a curious eye for data analysis and optimization.
- Is quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, with strong analytical skills.
- Can identify opportunities presented from customers and turn them into projects.
- Demonstrates outstanding listening, negotiation presentation, communication and account management skills.
Benefits and Perks
Project Agora company is part of TDG. We are on a mission to boldly lead our people to where no one has gone before.
Our people enjoy benefits that make them able to develop their careers and professional skills.
We challenge ourselves to work with the best and most talented professionals and we want to offer a great place to work and thrive.
We are offering:
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills.
- A budgeted training and professional development plan.
- A modern workplace environment, and the excitement of working closely with a successful, highly motivated, dynamic, and talented team.
- Heart Long Weekends! A paid-time-off throughout the year to enjoy life outside of work.
- Health insurance scheme.
- Access to TDG’s Library for professional development.
- Fresh fruits & best selection of tea every day.
Project Agora offers a hybrid working model. Team members all over the EMEA region currently can meet in person.Aplica la acest job