High Contrast is a creative agency with over 20 years of experience in branding, digital, and UX/UI. We are located in Bucharest and Brasov and we work for clients worldwide.
Working in our team of experts will allow you to constantly evolve while doing meaningful projects with a fair work-life balance.
- You will work mostly remotely (hybrid work environment).
- You will be in charge of several creative projects.
- You will do team setup, project planning and scheduling, be in charge of deadlines, and make sure things run smoothly.
- You will ensure the creative team has all the necessary materials, tools, and resources they need.
- You will work with our internal team and external collaborators (freelancers, other agencies, print houses, etc.)
- You will attend face-to-face and online meetings and make presentations of our work alongside the creative team.
- You will upsell and make project proposals for existing clients.
- You will attend events in Bucharest to represent the agency and grow our network.
- You will ensure clients and the team are happy during and after each project.
- Experience working as an account manager or project manager in creative industries.
- Responsibility taker & proactive doer.
- Available to attend client meetings and events in Bucharest.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Experience in sales is a plus.
- We have 20+ years of experience in the creative industry.
- We communicate openly and listen to your feedback and ideas.
- Hybrid work environment, flexible schedule and good work-life balance.
- You can choose where to work from — Bucharest or Brasov.
- Projects in a variety of industries (finance, Web3, NGOs, consulting, entertainment etc).
- Flexibility in using tools, improving processes, and change in general.
- Private medical insurance.
- We have a 2 week winter holiday.
- We sometimes pack our stuff and work from an exotic beach for a month (yes, it happened).
Do you feel the chemistry?
Let’s do this!