We are now looking for a Brand Manager for our Mega Image own brands to further strengthen our team.
Do you want to join us?
Please read the summary of responsibilities below and what we value the most.
Summary of responsibilities
- Positioning the existing and new brands developed based on relevant customer insights, with continuous brand tracking on defined KPI’s
- Set overall own brands strategy including both locally and globally developed
- Develop brand identity guidebooks for each own brand according to customer needs
- Develop, supervise and implement own brands communication and activation included in marketing plan (consumer campaigns ATL and BTL, including all pre & post evaluation)
- Analyze the campaign results and decide in the application of these results into future own brands marketing plan
- Identify the consumer needs and new development opportunities within categories or develop new own brands
- Leading the communication process and become the key contact point with agency partners and liaise with local instore and commercial teams
- Set together with instore and commercial team, sales and activation KPI’s to be followed and implement projects in an engaging and relevant way
- Financial and budget responsibility
- Cooperation with indirect procurement and agencies to find the right promotions in terms of cost/efficiency – follow company procedures and processes
- Manage all media and advertising execution decided for the appropriate channels
- Identify and analyses marketing research activities
Experience and skills
- Experience in marketing – at least 3 years in FMCG industry with strong knowledge of brand building activities (communication and brand concepts, consumer understanding, promotion, packaging, marketing research, media strategy and execution), and strong retail and in-store marketing understanding
- Experience in coordinating multi-functional teams, with ability to manage complexity
- Energetic & positive, a doer and ‘test-fail-learn-do it right’ attitude
- Good project management, communication and negotiation skills
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- University degree, preferably in marketing, economics or business
- Excellent English Skills.
Since the first supermarket opened in 1995, Mega Image became a lovebrand on the Romanian market, with a particularly strong presence in Bucharest as the no. 1 supermarket awarded by the clients. For the moment, Mega Image has a network of over 625 shops, being the most present retailer in Bucharest.
With a team of over 11.000 people, we are working together to bring fresh inspiration to our customers every day and helping them enjoy their life.Aplica la acest job