This role forms a critical part of Vodafone’s new in-house media team, that will take full strategic and operational accountability of all biddable digital media disciplines (Search, Social and Programmatic).
This change reflects the next phase of digital transformation at Vodafone, and an emphasis on delivering against its Operating Principles of Transparency, Ownership and Independence.
Key responsibilities, accountabilities and decision ownership:
- An integral part of Biddable account team
- Integrates internally: Brand / Performance / Consumer & Enterprise Business Units / Segments
- Integrates with agency via the Digital Manager: across traditional & digital media planning / buying
- Execute campaigns to deliver against media and business outcome KPI’s, managing account, campaign tactics setting, reporting and optimisation
- Effectively and independently manage accounts in line with best practice
- Work with direction from Biddable Media Manager to implement high level strategy
- Highly skilled working with analytics, ad server data / reporting
- Responsible for executing testing plan and providing high quality analysis
- Establish best use of (AdWords) technology platforms and lead with Biddable Media Manager the relationship with Google (product roadmap, custom scripts, training etc.)
- Harness 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data sets, to deliver effective segmentation and outcomes
- Improve operational effectiveness, measured against ongoing process / capability auditing
- Ensure right creative format use across social platforms, fulfilling media quality and personalisation goals, demonstrating A/B testing approach
Specific profile headlines:
At least 3 years’ industry experience, with 1 as Account Manager (Agency) on Paid Social & AdWords specialism. Developed analysis skills, appreciation of the digital marketing landscape, organized approach and excellent time management. Experience and understanding of platforms, including Facebook Business Manager and of AdWords and analytics platforms. Expertise driving performance on enterprise-level accounts.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Educated to degree level
- Platform certifications i.e. Essential for Google AdWords (Search, YouTube, GDN)