We are looking for an enthusiastic professional to join the Marketing team in Bucharest as a Brand Manager who will work closely with other members of the marketing team, sales team, research & development, and production departments on key strategic projects from idea generation and concept development to budget management, product and pack design, creative processes, brand and market positioning, team and stakeholder engagement and post evaluations.
THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Contributes to the development of the local brand strategy and annual marketing plan.
- Participates in marketing research activities for the assigned brand (market research, consumer behavior, retail audit, brand awareness studies, etc.).
- Participates in the development of briefs for the agencies for all projects of the assigned brand (communication campaigns, promotional materials, promotions, events).
- Actively participates in all communication campaigns (TV, radio, press, online, etc.) for the assigned brand - follows up on communication schedules, the accuracy of messages, timely transmission of specific communication materials to media channels.
- Collaborates with Trade Marketing department for the selection and production of POS materials for the assigned brand and participates in the implementation of promotional activities (national promotions, price reductions, promotional packages, etc.).
- Actively participates in all activities related to new product launches (product testing, packaging selection, packaging design, pricing proposals, ATL and BTL activities, POSM, and PR activities).
- Actively participates in all projects related to packaging design for products that are part of the product portfolio of the assigned brand: declining an approved packaging design on other sizes of packaging, making multipack packaging, packaging modifications in case of legislative changes.
At least 3 years of experience in a similar position or as a Marketing Specialist (preferably FMCG)
Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
Communication & presentation skills.
Ability to set priorities.
Drive for results.
Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word)
English, both written and spoken.