The Media Manager is responsible for the day-to-day handling of client business and for preparing effective strategies together with the Account Director in order to achieve the clients’ objectives.
Do you have a deep understanding of the media environment?
Are you a problem-solver with strong organizational skills?
Are you detail-oriented and a data powered strategist?
Then you should join our team!
UM Romania is looking for a candidate for the position of Media Manager, where you will use different media tools and data to prepare strategic media plans and collaborate amongst the team to offer up appropriate support for all planning assignments and special projects.
What you need:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Efficient project management and time management
- Well-organized and self-directed individual
- Bachelor’s degree (in related field preferred)
- At least 2-3 years of previous agency experience
- Accurate media know-how
- PC competence (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Fluency in English (written & spoken)
- Solution oriented and proactive mindset.
What you will do:
- Allocate and supervise day-to-day work of the assigned team of media planners
- Supervise the development and management of strategic media plans for client assignments
- Supervise brand budgets maintenance and prepare cost projections and reports
- Report competitive activity and providing constant updates on the media market (changes, trends);
- Administer the projects in an effective way and assures their accomplishment within the agreed deadlines;
- Ensure that all delivered work is timely and accurate (correct and paying attention to details);
- Ensures that the delivered work is in accordance with the Agency’s objectives and quality standards.
If you think this fits you well, we are looking for your application!Aplica la acest job