Reporting to the Communication & Fundraising Team of UNICEF and Account Manager of Conversion for UNICEF account, the Agency Account Executive/ Agency Online Specialist will be the key point of contact between the Conversion (appointed digital agency) and the marketing and communications team of UNICEF RO. S/he is responsible for communicating and building outstanding relationship between the two team, helping to execute and monitor digital campaigns, and leading on digital campaign reporting. S/he will be out-posted, will work at UNICEF office, having account management and copywriting responsibilities, and will solely work for the UNICEF account. The consultant will be based in UNICEF office.
Key Responsibilities/Outcomes (include But Are Not Limited To)
- Closely collaborating with the digital agency, be responsible for the delivery of advertising (primarily Email and Paid campaigns – Google and Facebook, including editorial social plan), campaign assets, updating and assuring a good functionality of all UNICEF owned properties
- Support digital platforms (website, microsites, campaign sites, and newsletter and social media channels) so that content and assets are well-integrated and easily adapted across platforms, to facilitate participation, engagement and conversions (donations) and other actions in support of UNICEF.
- Create and execute test and in-market plans for paid social and other paid marketing channels where necessary
- Coordinate with internal teams and outside vendors to ensure campaigns are executed correctly and on schedule
- Monitor campaigns, troubleshoot issues and resolve discrepancies
- Optimize campaign performance and provide campaign re-cap reports
- Communicate directly with the digital agency to provide reporting, answer questions and ensure KPIs are met
- Ensure that digital content is aligned with advocacy and media strategies.
- Participate in and run weekly meetings with agency teams, as well as other internal teams, to showcase results and optimization recommendations for advertising campaigns
- Assist in monthly billing coordination
- At the beginning of each month, the out-posted staff member will submit a written activity report to the supervisor, including the main activities carried out during the prior month
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years' related experience of digital media and/or account management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication (both in Romanian and English), organizational and interpersonal skills
- Able to manage multiple projects and campaigns with conflicting priorities in a deadline driven environment
- Able to communicate professionally internally and externally at all levels
- Must possess a strong work ethic, take initiative, and be an enthusiastic team player
- Mandatory experience with MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- A curios and eager to learn personality