At INDG we develop technology that enables engaging, hyper-realistic digital product experiences. Our goal is to make "every product playable", by combining the science of technology with the artistry of computer-generated content. Our offices are in Amsterdam, Bucharest and New York. Clients include Adidas, Yamaha, Ralph Lauren, Electrolux, and Philips.
Our CG artists, interactive designers, and developers focus on creating virtual versions of our clients' products, so lifelike it feels like you could reach out and touch them. Yes, at INDG we geek out to sexy technology like 3D modelling and AR, but behind the bits and bytes is an obsessive drive to design sophisticated technology and software solutions.
INDG is experiencing exciting growth and expansion. To help us create the most beautiful and the best digital experiences, we are seeking a Bucharest based: Client Service Director
Visual content (CGI) plays an important role in all INDG projects. We believe we can exceed client expectations by providing the highest quality. In order to ensure projects, run smoothly, processes are followed well and client briefs are being translated into concrete input for the team. To make sure all digital assets are being delivered on time, we would like to add a Junior Project Manager to our Bucharest team.
You will independently manage projects and will mainly work on projects that are visually focused. Therefore, you will work side by side with the highly skilled and well-performing Studio teams both in Bucharest and Amsterdam. Tracking CGI projects, reporting progress, steering on deliveries and keeping an overview of the asset creation process are part of your daily activities.
Client Service Director
Our projects combine technology and creativity and go alongside complex processes. To reach the desired outcome it is essential to fully understand the content of our projects so therefore a background in a software development or online environment is a must. As Client Service Director you are responsible for the Project Management Team (8 FTE) and will enhance this department's effectiveness and professionalism by reviewing current processes and by coaching your team in order for them to perform up to their maximum potential. You lead by example and provide a structured approach of the project itself, ensure a well-scheduled project planning, manage expectations and provide a clear communication to the project stakeholders. Next to the management of the department you will be in charge of complex projects for major clients yourself. Working closely with members of the MT and sales, finance, you focus on steering healthy margins and great satisfaction scores.
- With your seniority, you engage the Project Management team and ensure that its performance exceeds the high standards, which are set within INDG. You coach the team on managing projects in the most effective way.
- You optimize the planning for your team, professionalize current project-management processes and will outline the strategy for your department.
- You simultaneously manage multiple complex projects from kick-off to delivery.
- As the head of the department, you will live the values of successful project management such as: a structured approach, a healthy balance between client-wishes and company interests, open and professional communication at all times, respecting deadlines as a second nature, quality is non-negotiable and ensuring your project stakeholders are kept up to date of the current project status.
- By taking ownership of this department you take on board the end to end responsibility of Project Management within INDG.
- You work closely together with the other department heads (creative director, head of development, production supervisor, finance etc) in order to create an effective process and information flow, that contribute to perfect project delivery and client satisfaction.
- Bachelor or Master Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar senior role in an online/digital or a software development environment. Agency background is highly preferred.
- You are a natural leader and know how to inspire, engage and coach a team
- Excellent communication, time management and presentation skills
- You are resilient, flexible and stress-resistant
- Highly structured way of working and documenting
- Professional, ambitious and dedicated
- Fluent in English, preferably native
- PRINCE2 or SCRUM Master certified
- Extra bonus points for experience in 3D.
Some perks but not limited to...
We're located in the heart of Bucharest, at 24 Invingatorilor Street, Victory Business Center, in a modern office-building with one of the best views of the Bucharest skyline. You'll be working in our open-space environment, close enough to your other team members so that you can always connect, but spacious enough for you to express your creativity.
The team consists of fairly senior members, with tons of experience in product visualization and high-end animations, who love to pass their knowledge further to every new colleague. Besides the usual perks of any professional company, we also pride ourselves in doing everything we can to keep this "family" close together: from learning opportunities and internal game-areas to fun outdoor events and movie nights.
Come join us and find out all about it!Aplica la acest job