CULINARYON is a global company and Europe's & Asia`s largest Culinary Entertainment Centre, today present in Russia, Singapore and Romania. CULINARYON is a FUN Cooking Place, a unique EDUTAINMENT format combining education + entertainment, CULINARYON is the ideal choice for corporate team bonding events (from 12 to 200 guests), Private Celebrations and Birthday Parties for adults and kids.
Our Services Include
- Culinary themed team bonding and team engagement activities + assessment
- Private celebrations and birthday parties (adults & kids)
- F&B Consulting (from concept development to fine tuning of existing ones)
- Hands-on Cooking Classes
- Wine paring masterclasses
- Mixology classes
- Private Chef and Fine Dining.
The Marketing Manager proposes and leads the Overall Marketing Strategy, New Products Development, Digital and Social Media communication. His/Hers priorities are to drive new leads generation, raise awareness and support the commercial department into converting leads to revenues.
In addition, the candidate needs to identify, propose and negotiate with suitable partners adequate partnerships and sponsorships which will generate additional leads, revenues and awareness.
The candidate will be fully integrated and support the commercial structure and act as a key team member supporting the needs of the team.
We are now looking for Marketing Manager to be fully responsible for:
- Overall marketing strategy [new product development, digital & social communication platforms, pricing positioning]
- Market intelligence [competitors, new trends development etc.]
- Strategy to search and attract private clients
- Open Master Classes strategy and development
- Development of current and new partners partnerships and sponsorships.
- At least 2 years in marketing manager position & proven successful track record
- Proven strength in Digital & Social Media communication, SEO and Adwords
- Result driven, action and customer service oriented
- Strong negotiations skills
- Market intelligence proven successful track record
- Perfect written and spoken command of English and Romanian languages;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Competitive salary
- High energy, dynamic and friendly working environment;
- Well-structured professional development and trainings along with the opportunity to explore cross functional development
- International team and International assignments;
- Professional growth and career development within the Company.