We operate a network of online trading platforms in over 40 countries under market-leading brands such as Avito, dubizzle, letgo, OLX, Stradia, Storia, and more. We’re a team of 4,000 ambitious, curious people building classifieds marketplaces that are used by over 300 million people every month to buy and sell almost anything. Our platforms create win-win exchanges for people, their communities and the environment.
- Plan and manage the automotive brands and marketing performance;
- Analyze market dynamic, growth perspectives and competition;
- Understand customer behavior for both buyers and sellers (special focus on B2C) and their activity cross platforms;
- Manage both online and offline actions (including events and workshops);
- Search for new, innovative ways to identify new consumers and increase loyalty from current base;
- Create brand communication strategy and manage implementation (press releases, interviews, social media, blogs, email marketing);
- Participate in the budgeting process, manage and control the marketing budget;
- Build strong relationships with marketing teams in automotive industry;
- Interact with other Naspers Classifieds countries, exchange experience, promote our actions, learn and build on each other.
- Previous activity and achievements in the field (+ 5 yrs);
- Experience in Online Marketing;
- Passion for auto industry;
- Project management and event management skills;
- Good communication, interpersonal, sales and networking abilities;
- Capable to interpret data and act to enhance the achievement of good results.
We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100 year-old company. At times it can feel like organised chaos, and that’s the way we like it.
We are allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and do whatever is needed, wherever we are. We love to operate in exotic and challenging markets. We accept risk, take chances, and ask for forgiveness, not permission.
Independently we move fast and adapt quickly. Collectively we collaborate globally and remain united by a single global purpose to build great platforms that create win-win exchanges.Aplica la acest job