As our team is growing, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant with a passion for creating engaging, dynamic and modern Marketing content (Written, Audio, Video & graphic) to join our team and help us get both our owned and clients' digital presence at the next level.
Are you dreaming of becoming a Pro Content Creator, and maybe already run a Blog, Vlog or online magazine? Perhaps you love new technology (such as IoT / Voice Technology) and have a great eye for design? Then we definitely want to hear from you!
We believe this role would be a good Part-time Internship position for someone in their final year of University, but we are flexible - if you already have 1-2 years' experience and are looking for a graduate role, do apply and let us know what you'd like to bring to the table - and how can we help to your professional career :)
We are keen to maintain a very high-energy, modern and fun working environment - we believe Agency experience would be desirable in order to be successful in this role, but if you don't have some already, no biggie!
You will have the opportunity to be directly involved in the rapid growth of our Romanian & UK branches, and work with our team to build our Content Marketing media - so your work will really reach a lot of people on lots of channels.
We'll grow together your creative eye & writing skills for stuff like:
- Blogs & Whitepapers
- Motion Graphics & Agency videos
- Graphic designs & illustrations
- Media assets for our Podcast Episodes
- Work on some of our clients' Media assets production too
- Web design ( if it's your cup of tea :) )
How to know if this is the right opportunity for you?
Ideally, we are looking for someone who….
- Has good English skills (both writing and speaking)
- Enjoys a fast paced environment
- Is able to effectively multi-task, managing priorities and successfully hit deadlines
- Has a proactive and positive attitude and likes to take pride in the work done
- Has a track record of successfully finalising projects (both professional and personal)
- Has experience with Social Media Marketing
- Has practical experience with the Adobe Editing Suite
- Is passionate about creating content that "sells", that is modern and that has the potential to become recognised as top industry standard
- Has good time management skills
- Is a well-organised person, and has good prioritisation skills.
- Practical experience with Social Media Marketing
- Experience building websites in Squarespace, Wordpress & Ecommerce platforms
We are an independent Digital Marketing Agency, with offices in London and Bucharest (where our "headquarter" is :)
We are a small team, we are very passionate of what we do, and we look to build a team that is driven by living life to the fullest, having fun, working hard when needed and playing hard. If it sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! We promise you’ll love our “vibe”.
What we offer….
- A flexible working schedule, with up to 2-3 days of Remote Working per week - so you can keep a good work/life balance. (After the current Covid situation, of course)
- We are happy to discuss working hours as well, so you can avoid painful early mornings if that’s not your “thing”
- The opportunity to have a real impact through your work
- Flexible, cool working locations
- A real opportunity for growth and progress within only 6 months
- Drinks, pizza, and mornings you're actually happy to "come to work" :)
If the above sounds fun, we'd love to hear from you! Do send us a link to your portfolio as well if you have it at hand, as this will help us get to know you better, before organising our first online meet-up.
Experienta Social Media minim 1 an
Nivel engleza: Avansat
Experienta Adobe Suite
Starting date: Flexible, May 2020