We are looking for an entry- or mid-level marketing specialist with:
- university degree in marketing/ communications/ PR/ international relations;
- at least one or two years of professional experience in a marketing role (any industry; experience in professional services is a big plus);
- excellent written and verbal communication skills, in both Romanian and English;
- good project management abilities, strong analytical ability, and an organised nature;
- nice to have: good knowledge of social media and/or graphic design tools
- preparing client pitches and presentations;
- updating the firm's marketing data base, including details on team, expertise, projects, contacts;
- support with organising events and arranging speaker engagements;
- ordering and maintaining communication material supplies, e.g. brochures, branded give-aways;
- other general marketing tasks, e.g. e-mail marketing, photo shootings, liaising with headquarters for website updates;
- the chance to start/ develop a career in the exciting field of legal marketing;
- constant mentorship from experienced and passionate professionals;
- creative projects, a dynamic working environment and a friendly team;
- competitive compensation package;
- access to international-level training and development programmes.
Schoenherr is a leading full-service law firm in Central and Eastern Europe.
Operating in a rapidly evolving environment, we are dynamic and innovative with an effective blend of experienced lawyers and young talent. As one of the first international law firms to move into CEE/SEE, we have grown to be one of the largest in the region. With 15 offices and several country desks, our comprehensive geographical coverage means we can offer solutions that perfectly fit the given jurisdiction, industry and company. Schoenherr has been active in Romania for 25 years. It provides full service legal advice to multinational and domestic companies active in various industries.