Anunt valabil pana la data de 2023-07-23
Specializare: Marketing, Graphic Designer, Digital
Tip job: Full Time, At The Office
We are looking for a driven, creative individual to help support the internal art design team to deliver a wide range of marketing materials (brochures, leaflets, digital assets, exhibition graphics, packaging, presentations, templated documents) for national and international markets.
- Develops, implements and adapts graphic concepts according to the brand guidelines;
- Create key visuals, offer banners and other marketing materials (Google ads, affiliates, community assets, newsletters) for the active campaigns;
- Maintain brand guidelines and ensure assets hold brand consistency;
- Preparing creative files for print;
- Coordinating with Art Director, Project Manager and Marketing Manager and your colleagues when is needed.
- Responsible for the initiation, development and refinement of design concepts and solutions;
- Proven graphic designing experience (for at least 3 years in a similar position);
- Professional portfolio of graphic design projects, packaging or other visual representations;
- Familiarity with design software and technologies, such as: Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD;
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Understanding the use of colours, typography and printing processes;
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects or Adobe Premier Pro will be considered a benefit;
- Also, degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus;
- Must be able to come and work from our Bucharest office.
Ivatherm, the first Romanian company of dermocosmetic products for sensitive skin, is leader on the Romanian market with an international presence in 18 countries. Ivatherm is a company on the rise and expanding its team.
If you are passionate about the beauty industry and want a long-term career in the industry, this job could be for you.