Are you a strategic, yet creative professional with a passion for storytelling and a flair for social media?
We are seeking a talented PR & Social Media Manager to join our team at Lighthouse PR.
If you are ready to take the lead in shaping the narrative of various international and local brands and engaging with their audiences across multiple communication platforms, we want to hear from you!
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing, PR, Journalism or a related field (e.g. International Relations).
- Proven experience in PR and social media management within an agency for 3-5 years.
- Strong experience in working with international brands in different economic sectors (e.g. tech, financial, IT, pharma, etc.).
- Able to develop and implement PR & Social Media strategies.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in both EN and RO.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to meet deadlines and exceed demands.
- Creative mindset with a strategic approach to storytelling.
- Strong analytical skills to measure and report on campaign performance.
- Excellent understanding of social media platforms, trends, and analytics.
- Proficiency in content creation, graphic design, and video editing tools.
- Familiarity with social media advertising and SEO is a plus.
- Developing and executing PR and social media strategies to increase brand visibility and engagement (tactics, budgeting, calendar etc.).
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients, media outlets and influencers.
- Crisis management and proactive reputation building.
- Creating and curating compelling content for various social media platforms. Managing social media campaigns, including content calendar creation, posting, and community engagement.
- Create and implement comprehensive PR and social media strategies aligned with Lighthouse PR's clients brand goals.
- Collaborate with the client's team, including marketing, sales, or design teams for meeting the agreed objectives.
- Support crisis communication efforts and maintain a positive online reputation for the brand.
- Manage day-to-day PR activities for clients, proactively and in line with the scope of work.
- Create, curate, and schedule engaging content across social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and more.
- Manage day-to-day social media activities, including monitoring comments and messages, and responding to inquiries promptly.
- Foster relationships with industry influencers, bloggers, and journalists to secure media coverage and partnerships.
- Monitor and report on social media and PR campaign performance, adjusting strategies as needed to achieve KPIs.
- Stay current with social media trends and algorithm changes to optimize content reach and engagement.
At Lighthouse PR, we believe in fostering a creative and collaborative work environment.
We offer compensation packages above market average, opportunities for professional growth, and a chance to be part of a forward-thinking team dedicated to making an impact.
If you are a communications enthusiast looking to drive innovation and shape the image & reputation of our dynamic brands, we invite you to apply!
Lighthouse PR is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Aplica la acest job