We are looking for a Regional Account Manager for our team in Bucharest to lead the development of strategic solutions which build brand equity and deliver results for the client.
You will be coordinating both internal and external disciplines and partners, for regional and global clients.
So, if you are into work consisting of ideation and development of global strategy and creative production, join our team!
What Will You Do?
- Serve as main agency contact for all brand, strategy and execution needs both internally and externally;
- Lead client programs, including overseeing the development, production and deployment of new and existing initiatives;
- Responsible for strategy project planning and execution according to agency standards within established budgets and timeframes;
- Support the strategic development of account, including research, KPI analysis, reporting, and more;
- Apply strategic thinking and appropriate risk taking across all initiatives, with a solution-oriented mindset;
- Coordinate local agencies, projects consisting in ideation and development of regional, European and global strategy & creative production;
- Project leadership for work consisting in ideation and development of global strategy & creative production;
- Maintain knowledge of agency structure and functions, with ability to utilize all resources and departments appropriately and efficiently.
What are the requirements?
- Minimum 3 years of agency experience;
- High-level proficiency in English;
- High-level of customer service for both clients and consumers;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and strong attention to detail;
- Proven success in collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team in achieving established objectives;
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, resourceful, detail-oriented person who can multi-task;
- Highly organized, as well as the ability to be flexible in a fast-paced atmosphere and stay calm under pressure;
- International background is preferred.