In 1987, Red Bull not only launched a completely new product, it created and has led ever since a whole new product category, Energy Drinks. Nowadays Red Bull employs more than 11500 people in over 171 countries, selling over 6 billion cans a year. The World of Red Bull provides the forum for you to use your talent and passion, to develop yourself and make an impact. Find out why we're different.
The Communications Manager is responsible for the editorial brand communication through all media channels in Romania, with the purpose to bring our brand image to life and make Red Bull relevant and engaging for our target audiences.
The Communications Manager project leads the activation plans for Sports/Culture and Product initiatives and takes full responsibility for earned media activation via relationship building and influencer amplification.
He/she plans strategically the national communication approach and selects the relevant channels and fitting messages/topics to be communicated to the consumers. He/she defines and manages the corresponding content production and distribution. He/she not only distributes content of own productions but also syndicates international content to national media outlets.
- A communication professional with an extensive media network in the market
- Minimum 5 years experience in Communications, PR, Marketing or Media led companies
- A track record in leading projects and securing brand reach & engagement via earned media amplification
- Ability to think strategically on how to position Marketing and Media initiatives to guarantee message pull-through to our target audience via media
- Is a story seeker that identifies those stories with a true media potential
- An agile, team player that knows how to get the work done
- Works with passion and has high affinity with the world of Sports and Culture
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Journalism, Marketing, Advertising or Media
- Romanian Native Speaker, Fluency in English (verbal & written).