As a Production Coordinator you will work in close connection with our internal Production Studio as well as our external partners. In this role you are responsible for the planning of our resources, you help to relieve the bottlenecks between management briefing and the direction the projects, you move assets around and understand what works best in our processes.
As a true planner you know how to use planning software and Excel templates, track the ongoing delivery of those projects and report on the outcomes along the way.
You will identify constraints, interdependencies and risks to our resource utilization, delivery and project margins.
About INDG At INDG we develop technology that enables engaging, hyper-realistic digital product experiences. Our goal is to make "every product playable", by combining the science of technology with the artistry of computer-generated content. Our offices are in Amsterdam, Bucharest and New York. Clients include Adidas, Yamaha, Ralph Lauren, Electrolux, and Philips.
Grip is web-based software that automatically produces visual content for physical goods. Grip supports brands to cope with the fast-accelerating challenge of the exponential grow and need for content. It’s based on photorealistic 3D, capitalising on INDG’s twenty-year-long experience in that field. 3D is good because once your beer or your juicer or your rocket is on Grip, it can be used and re-used for multiple media: images, videos, iOS apps, and such.
What will you be doing?
- Plan and schedule internal and external resources to meet project deadlines
- Create schedules and timelines
- Workflow management to keep track of task dependencies
- Process the briefing and schedules of the project to the agenda of the artists
- Run status meetings with the different teams and ensure everyone is informed of the progress and problems
- Track deadlines and making sure that the deliveries are on time.
Would be amazing if you:
- Have a bachelor or master’s degree
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a similar project planning and coordinating role in an online/digital or software development environment
- Have extensive experience with managing complex projects from start to finish
- Have excellent communication, ownership, and time management skills
- Have a highly structured way of working and documenting
- Have agile project management tool knowledge (e.g., Jira)
- Are fluent in English
- Are located in or around Bucharest - this is a plus!
Bonus: You have a background or interested in 3D
What we offer:
With the role being located in the heart of Bucharest, our environment and our creative space are very important to us. Furthermore, we offer a competitive salary, paid annual leave, get fit schemes, fruits, snacks, and dinner options each evening those staying later than working hours (once we can work fulltime at the office again, after the COVID pandemic). If applicable, we also have an extensive relocation package for those moving to the Netherlands.
Please send you resume and cover letter via the link provided.