Anunt valabil pana la data de 2023-07-19
Companie: Amber Studio
Specializare: UX/UI, Marketing, Digital, Art
Tip job: Full Time
- Are you an Art Director with extensive experience in developing digital assets for creative campaigns?
- Are you seeking to incorporate digital work for a worldwide gaming company and its partners into your portfolio?
- Are you intrigued by the convergence of technology and creativity?
- Do you feel confident in independently shaping conceptual ideas into fully-fledged global campaigns?
We are looking for a visionary Senior Art Director who can tackle the daily creative design tasks for the Amber brand and its affiliates while also crafting exceptional global campaigns.
Furthermore, you'll have the opportunity to collaborate closely with experts in game development, AR/VR/XR technologies, blockchain, and beyond.
We're definitely looking for you, if you…
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in an advertising agency (experience in web design, UI/UX, video editing, or gaming is highly desirable);
- Strong branding vision and exceptional eye for high-quality design and web design;
- Ability to identify the conceptual and strategic direction for various projects and clearly present those ideas to the team;
- Excellent grasp of brands, visual language, and storytelling;
- High standards for quality and design;
- In-depth knowledge of digital and multimedia formats;
- Proficiency in Illustrator and Photoshop (XD/Figma experience is a plus);
- Excellent knowledge of image processing and creating composites;
- Strong conceptual skills and ability to think outside the box.
What we Offer:
- An amazing journey within a growing and innovative all-round passionate about gaming company;
- Attractive compensation package and challenging projects;
- Career conversation and growing opportunities;
- Support and alignment with one of the fastest-growing gaming studios.
Founded in 2013 in Bucharest, Amber is a creative agency structured as a network of studios with different specializations, offering a wide range of video game development solutions, including complete product delivery, co-development, platform conversion, live operations, and support services. Amber currently employs approximately 1,200 specialists.
Amber has worked or continues to work with the most popular gaming companies: Amazon, King, Big Fish Games, Disney, N3twork, Rovio, Warner Media, and That Game Company. Amber has developed games such as Tetris Beat, Super Spy Ryan, PositronX, and Link Twin, and has contributed to developing successful titles such as Sky: Children of Light, Nascar Heat 5, Wild Things and others.Aplica la acest job