We’re looking for an amazing Storyteller and Content writer with at least a couple of years of experience, to join this new team of ours at Traction Keys.
If you are searching for an opportunity to become a storytelling and Content writing specialist with significant experience in digital led advertising and marketing, and you are passionate about developing awesome campaigns, then you might find that Traction Keys is the perfect place for you.
If you just enjoy telling and writing great stories and searching for a role where you can do that - again, your search is over!
What you'll need to bring to the table:
- A great friendship with social media suspects like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok;
- The ability and interest to write quality content that just makes sense;
- The ability to have an interesting conversation, when needed;
- Good work ethic and team spirit - enjoying a good joke in context (and the patience to explain it twice if we just don't get it);
- Design and editing skills (in Canva or other similar tools) that will make our customers say "wow";
- Focus on customers and the willingness to absorb and accept feedback (yes, sometimes patience is needed with difficult customers - we agree);
- Ideas, initiative, eagerness to get better;
- Being up to date with technology, social media, software and more - we call it "reading the news at least once a week";
- Some sort of marketing degree;
- Great English and any additional language you might know;
- Ability to have fun at times;
We believe in creativity with no borders, boosted by intelligence. We're looking for the storytellers that possess the superpower to create integrated campaigns that cover all creative channels for global and local start-ups.
At Traction Keys we work seamlessly together to deliver ideas that build a culture that will shape the future. This is why we work with state-of-the-art start-ups to bring them to new heights (globally) and make sure they scale across multiple regions (globally) and social media.
What you’ll be doing:
- Writing great stories, blog posts, and news articles.
- Content creation and planning for our customers in all the sectors you can think of (from IT to food and real estate). Sometimes it can seem boring, but sometimes it's just great!
- Content and marketing strategy for our customers for Social Media, Websites, Newsletters and more;
- Community management and community strategy;
- Taking great breaks and enjoying fun & quality time with the team.
What we'll bring to the table:
- A great location (north of Bucharest, near Herastrau Park - can you just imagine the team lunches in the park?);
- Possibility of hybrid work (although we think it's more fun at the office);
- Fun team that enjoys doing what we do - a start-up that will just be there for other start-ups to grow;
- Game room with playstation and board games (yes, we do like playing games and we're also very competitive);
- Access to courses, webinars, tools, events, workshops and everything else you need to grow;
- Oh yes, just so we don't forget - over the average salary and benefits pack